Bar Code Generator for .NET Windows Forms is a barcode generating component that is able to generate QR Code barcodes for any .NET framework applications. This .NET QR Code Windows Forms barcode control is completely developed in managed C#.NET. You are able to create the QR Code barcodes with VB.NET, managed C++ and Delphi for .NET as well as C#. Both C# and VB.NET code sample for QR Code creating are available with the .NET WinForms barcode control.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net multipage tiff viewer
: ASP.NET Tiff Viewer: view, annotate multipage Tiff images in ASP.NET MVC, WebForms using C# Control
asp.net edit pdf text
ASP.NET PDF Text Edit Control: online edit PDF text content using C# ASP.NET
asp.net dicom document viewer
: ASP.NET Dicom Document Viewer Control: view, annotate dicom imaging files online in ASP.NET
asp.net sharepoint document viewer
: ASP.NET SharePoint Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact documents in SharePoint
asp.net word document viewer
: ASP.NET Office Word Document Viewer: view Word doc files online using C# in ASP.NET MVC web applications
asp.net mvc document viewer
: ASP.NET MVC Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact files on ASP.NET MVC web projects
asp.net document viewer c#
: ASP.NET Document Viewer using C#: Open, View, Annotate, Redact, Convert document files in ASP.NET using C#, HTML5, JQuer...
QR Code, Invented by the Toyota subsidiary Denso Wave in 1994, is a 2D barcode symbology. Recently, it has an extensively applications, such as commercial tracking, entertainment and transport ticketing, product marketing, etc. It has a large amount of data capability which allows characters like letters, numbers, double-bytes characters, urls, and text to be encoded into a relatively small size symbol.
Benefits of QR Code Generator for .NET WinForms
- Easy to use .NET Windows Forms control for generating QR Code barcodes in any .NET framework applications
- Capable of generating QR Code barcode images by using of C#, VB.NET, managed C++ as well as Delphi for .NET.
- Compatible with .NET framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 onwards, and can be used in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Create quality QR Code barcodes in .NET applications like, Console Applications, Class Library, Window Service, Crystal Reports Applications as well as Windows Applications
- Automatic checksum digits calculation support for the QR Code barcode symbologies using the .NET WinForms barcode components.
- Simply adjust the QR Code barcode width (X dimension) and height (Y) as specified QR Code barcode size requirements.
- Export high quality QR Code images even on low output resolution printers with thermal printers support.
- Generated QR Code barcode images can be saved as jpg, gif, tiff, bmp, png, and other image formats.
Create QR Code Barcodes with the .NET Windows Forms barcode component
It is an easy QR Code barcode printing method in any .NET framework applications by using Rasteredge .NET Forms barcode generating control. It is able to create QR Code barcode images that can be saved to a file or sent to a printer directly. To create QR Code barcode images, please download the .NET Windows Forms barcode component and install it on your project.
Installation of .NET Windows Forms barcode control in VS
- Download the .NET Forms barcode control and unzip the file to a folder.
- Copy the .NET WinForms Barcode DLL to the project directory.
- Open the project and display the form that will integrate QR Code barcode printing function
- Choose Toolbox under View to display the Toolbox.
- Right click the Toolbox and select "choose items", and switch to the ".NET Framework Components"
- Click the "Browse", and choose the .NET WinForms barcode DLL under your project directory
- The barcode control has been successfully installed
Create QR Code Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in C#
// construct a linear barcode object
Linear winformsqrcode = new Linear();
// set linear barcode symbology to be qrcode
winformsqrcode.Symbology = Symbology.qrcode;
// set qrcode code text to encode
winformsqrcode.Code = "01234567890";
//draw barcode and save into image file in gif format
Print QR Code Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in Visual Basic .NET
' construct a linear barcode object
Dim winformsqrcode As Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear
winformsqrcode = New Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear()
' set linear barcode symbology to be qrcode
winformsqrcode.Symbology = Rasteredge.Barcode.Symbology.qrcode
' set qrcode code text to encode
winformsqrcode.Code = "01234567890"
' draw barcode and save into image file in gif format