Barcode Generator for .NET is an advanced add-on, seamlessly integrating to RasterEdge .NET Image SDK with flexible royalty-free purchased developer license. This .NET Barcode Generator can be easily used in .NET framework for high-quality linear, postal and 2D barcode creation and customization.
Over 20 most common linear & 2D barcode types and sub-types are supported by this Barcode Generator, including Code 39, Code 128, GS1 128, UPC/EAN barcode, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417 and so on.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to generate and write linear & 2D barcode onto images
- Rich linear barcodes support, include Code 39, Code 128, UPC/EAN, GS1-128, etc.
- Support QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
- Seamless integrate into any .NET development environments, like Winforms, ASP.NET, Visual C# & VB.NET
- Compatible with the latest barcode specifications in ISO and GS1 system
- Flexible sizing options provided, such as X, Y dimension, wide/narrow ratio, image width & height, etc.
- Automatically add check digit for barcodes
- High-usability image options provided to set barcode orientation, resolution in dpi, etc.
- Save & output barcode images to any format supported by .NET Imaging SDK
- Deploys as a single assembly alongside .NET Imaging SDK dependencies
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free distribution .NET Barcode Generator of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License