RasterEdge develops professional and high-performance CAD reading technology for C# and VB.NET developers as well as ender-users. All users may easily view AutoCAD DWG and DXF files in any .NET Framework or through a web browser.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net convert pdf
ASP.NET Convert PDF Control: Convert, export PDF to Word, HTML, Tiff files in C# ASP.NET
asp.net azure pdf editor
: ASP.NET Azure PDF Editor Control: view, edit, annotate, redact PDF files online
asp.net dnn document viewer
: DNN Document Viewer Control: view, annotate, redact, convert documents in dotnetnuke ASP.NET
document annotation asp.net
: ASP.NET Document Annotation Control: text comment, drawing on files online using ASP.NET component
asp.net pdf editor
: EdgePDF: ASP.NET PDF Editor Web Control: Online view, annotate, redact, edit, process, convert PDF documents
asp.net dicom document viewer
: ASP.NET Dicom Document Viewer Control: view, annotate dicom imaging files online in ASP.NET
asp.net excel document viewer
: ASP.NET Excel Document Viewer in C# Control: view office excel files online in ASP.NET web applications
Developed as a runtime royalty-free add-on, CAD readers has both desktop and server runtime royalty-free options for named-user deployments. Seamlessly integrated into with RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK, users may easily view, process CAD images and convert into other 30+ image or document format supported by RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK.
Features and Benefits
- 32 and 64 bit binaries for CAD reading deployment
- Detect and decode DWG and DXF formats
- Compressive Visual C# and VB.NET sample codings for CAD Viewing
- Available for any .NET Framework
- Easy to read CAD images from any .NET Stream
- Support for Image clean-up and pre-processing
- Read Auto CAD DWG and DXF formats on the web with AJAX-enabled Viewer
- Simple to zoom in and zoom out CAD images
- Ability to fit the width, height or the whole size of the viewer
- Ability to extract text from CAD drawing
- Can be used as a standalone software or add-on for .NET Imaging SDK
- Royalty-free for purchased developer license
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free distribution .NET CAD Reader of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License