RasterEdge provides a professional toolkit for reading and editing electronic medical images with its powerful DICOM codec technology. Developed based on the latest DICOM specification, RasterEdge DICOM codec provides complete DICOM Data Sets, secure communication and more.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net word document viewer
: ASP.NET Office Word Document Viewer: view Word doc files online using C# in ASP.NET MVC web applications
asp.net ppt viewer
: ASP.NET PowerPoint Document Viewer Control (MVC & WebForms): view ppt, pptx files online in C# using ASP.NET
asp.net pdf editor control
: EdgePDF: ASP.NET PDF Editor Web Control: Online view, annotate, redact, edit, process, convert PDF documents
asp.net edit pdf page
ASP.NET PDF Pages Edit Control: add, remove, sort, replace PDF pages online using C#
asp.net excel web viewer
: ASP.NET Excel Viewer in C# Control (MVC & WebForms): view Office Excel document in web browser.
mvc pdf editor
: ASP.NET MVC PDF Viewer & Editor: view, annotate, redact, edit PDF document in C# ASP.NET MVC
asp.net document viewer c#
: ASP.NET Document Viewer using C#: Open, View, Annotate, Redact, Convert document files in ASP.NET using C#, HTML5, JQuer...
Easy to be combined within RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK, developers may easily perform any image processing and cleanup capabilities and decode images compressed with JPEG2000, JBIG 2, etc. Documentations including comprehensive Visual C#, VB.NET sample code are provided for all developers and end-users.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with cross-platform, including both the client-side and the server-side
- Display DICOM image on the web with AJAX-Enable web image viewers
- Read DICOM images from different devices, such as local database, CD/DVD...
- Available for all DICOM formats, both old and new style
- Ability to read patient metadata from the image
- Work with multiple programming languages, like Visual C#, VB.NET, Managed C++...
- Provide documentations with detailed user guide and sample codings
- Ability to read DICOM images compressed with JBIG 2 and JPEG 2000
- 8-bit grayscale, 16-bit grayscale, 24-bit RGB and 48-bit RGB support
- Annotate DICOM images with .NET Imaging SDK
- Reader DICOM images with advanced image processing capabilities
- Support for monochromatic (e.g. CR, CT, MR) and color (e.g. US, 3D reconstructions)
- Support for static images (e.g. CR, MG, CT) and dynamic sequences (e.g. XA, US)
- Conversion between DICOM files and other 30+ image, document formats
- Runtime royalty free for both desktop and server deployments
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free .NET Imaging DICOM SDK of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License