> .NET Imaging SDK
> Excel Document Add-on
In RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET package, there's a mature Excel Document Add-on DLL, which can be used to adding various Excel document manipulating functions into .NET Framework applications. With RasterEdge.Imaging.MSExcel.dll, .NET programmers are provided with APIs to load, view, annotate and convert Microsoft Excel document. And prerequisite for using these functions is to reference .NET Excel Document Imaing DLL (RasterEdge.Imaging.MSExcel.dll) to your Visual .NET project.
RasterEdge .NET Excel Document Add-on is fully written in managed C# code and compatible with both Visual C# and Visual Basic programming languages. In your .NET application, two Excel programming classes will be used: XLSXDocument and XLSXPage.
Features and Benefits
- Well implemented in .NET Framework 2.0+ and Visual Studio 2005+ applications
- Fast to load an existing Excel file into .NET class library, windows and web projects
- Able to get a preview of Excel document without loading and processing the entire document in memory
- Add different types of annotations onto XLSXPage object and save the changes back in .xlsx native file format
- Support converting Excel document to various image and document types with customized options in .NET
- Able to convert Excel to PNG, JPEG, BMP, and GIF image formats, and to TIFF, PDF and SVG documents
- Integrated with .NET Barcode Creator Add-on for generating 1D and 2D barcodes on Excel document
- Integrated with .NET Barcode Reader Add-on to read and decode barcodes from Excel file
Want to Try It at Once?
You may directly download RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET
and test its Excel document imaging functions. The free trial package does not need license activation and comes with 45 days free evaluation.
Still Don't Know How to Use?
RasterEdge.Imaging.MSExcel.dll is just an add-on DLL of DocImage SDK for .NET. To use full functions of this DLL, .NET programmers also need to add .NET Basic DLL and some other DLLs into .NET project reference. Here, we provide detailed Excel document imaging guide in C#
and Excel document imaging guide in VB.NET
License and Price
RasterEdge provides users with permanent and affordable licenses. Here are the basic descriptions: (see detailed license options
- Developer License: For the specified number of developers that use RasterEdge product to develop an unlimited number of single-user client applications deployed to an unlimited number of clients desktop PC's.
- Server License: For each server that uses RasterEdge product in a web based application needs a Server License. That is to say, Server License is required when deploying a server or web application.
RasterEdge offers online payment method for licensing product. Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License