RasterEdge ISIS Reader aims to provide an accurate and fast ISIS reading to capture and analyze the digital images from scanners intelligently in any .NET applications, like Windows forms, ASP.NET web applications, Silverlight, etc.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net tiff viewer
: ASP.NET Tiff Viewer: view, annotate multipage Tiff images in ASP.NET MVC, WebForms using C# Control
asp.net excel viewer
: ASP.NET Excel Viewer in C# Control (MVC & WebForms): view Office Excel document in web browser.
asp.net powerpoint viewer
: ASP.NET PowerPoint Document Viewer Control (MVC & WebForms): view ppt, pptx files online in C# using ASP.NET
asp.net document viewer
EdgeDoc:ASP.NET Document Viewer C# Control:
Open, view, annotate, redact, convert documents online in C#, VB.NET, AS...
asp.net annotate pdf
ASP.NET Annotate PDF Control: annotate, comment, markup PDF document online using ASP.NET C#
asp.net pdf viewer
: ASP.NET PDF Viewer Control: view, navigate, zoom Adobe PDF document in C# ASP.NET
asp.net text file viewer
: ASP.NET Text file viewer in MVC, WebForms: Open, view, annotate, convert txt files in C# ASP.NET
Seamlessly integrated with RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK, this ISIS Reader provides rich functions for users to view, processing, rotating, converting and compressing digit images captured from ISIS drivers either on desktop deployment or through web browsers (deploy as back-end of a server-based scanning solution).
Features and Benefits
- Support for any 32 and 64 bit binaries version
- Support for direct in-memory scanning
- Access with built-in routines to read digit images
- Support for multiple ISIS drivers
- Compatible with the latest ISO standard
- Seamlessly integrate into RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK
- Provide advanced image processing and clean-up functions, like deskew, binarize, despeckle
- Include fast image scaling, rotating, displaying, and printing functions
- Ability to access to dozens of scanner property values
- Save ISIS results to a file or stream supported by RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK
- Support barcode detection and recognition
- Deploy as single, strong-named, digitally-signed library alongside.NET Imaging SDK dependencies
- Runtime royalty-free developer licenses
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free distribution .NET ISIS Reader of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License