JBIG 2 Compression Control is a royalty-free image compression & decompression SDK developed by RasterEdge and can be easily deployed as a single assembly alongside RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK dependencies. Developed as an enhanced version of JBIG format, JBIG 2 Codec still remains the ability to store and send various images objects at different resolutions in dpi with the same file size.
JBIG 2 Compression Control is a powerful codec add-on, offering the ability to efficiently compress bi-level images (black and white images) both Native 32 and 64 bit binaries versions. Of course, lossy and lossless JBIG 2 compression is also fully supported within PDF documents.
Features and Benefits
- JBIG 2 image codec available in Window Forms, ASP.NET Web applications, Silverlight...
- Available to be used with Visual C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Delphi codes
- Easy-to-use data compression SDK with high quality & accuracy
- Include Lossy and Lossless data compression
- Simple to encode or decode from any stream
- Able to add JBIG 2 image codec to single or multi-thread applications
- Ability to read & write single or multi-page JBIG 2 files
- Highly-efficient data/image compression, 2-5 times than CCITT G3, CCITT G4
- Simple to reduce PDF file size using JBIG2 compression within PDF
- Deploy as single, strong-named, digitally-signed library alongside.NET Imaging SDK dependencies
- Royalty -free of purchased developer licenses
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free .NET Imaging JBIG 2 Codec of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License