JPEG 2000 Codec SDK developed by RasterEdge is completely based on the established JPEG 2000 International Standard, allowing developers to encode and decode JPEG 2000 (JP2K or JP2) for 24-bit color and 8-bit grayscale images within Microsoft .NET Framework.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net webforms pdf editor control
: ASP.NET WebForms PDF Editor: create, view, edit, annotate, redact PDF file in ASP.NET WebForms application
asp.net pdf viewer control
: ASP.NET PDF Viewer Control: view, navigate, zoom Adobe PDF document in C# ASP.NET
asp.net azure pdf editor control
: ASP.NET Azure PDF Editor Control: view, edit, annotate, redact PDF files online
file redact asp.net
: Redact document ASP.NET: add, delete, apply redaction on PDF files in web browser using C#.net
asp.net edit pdf text control
ASP.NET PDF Text Edit Control: online edit PDF text content using C# ASP.NET
asp.net convert pdf control
ASP.NET Convert PDF Control: Convert, export PDF to Word, HTML, Tiff files in C# ASP.NET
asp.net sharepoint file viewer
: ASP.NET SharePoint Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact documents in SharePoint
Including new features and functionalities for client/server imaging applications and resource constrained wireless devices, RasterEdge .NET JPEG 2000 Codec SDK provides a fast and flexible way for high-quality, wavelet-based compression. Developed as an add-on, this .NET JPEG 2000 Codec SDK can be easily and seamlessly integrated with RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK.
Features and Benefits
- Available as an add-on for RaterEdge .NET Imaging SDK
- Support for any 32 and 64 bit binaries version
- Easy to integrate into any Microsoft .NET Framework
- Support Visual C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ as well as Borland Delphi for .NET
- Offer Lossy and lossless data compression
- Ability to compress 24-bit RGB color and 8-bit grayscale images
- Decompress JPEG 2000 file to 8-bit grayscale, 24-bit RGB, 16-bit grayscale, and 48-bit RGB
- Decode JPEG 2000 to compatible jp2, j2k, code stream data
- Provide a better image quality at the same file size
- Able to customize compression ratios (0 - 100)
- Support metadata encoding and decoding, including IPTC, XMP, XML Box, UUID Boxes, etc.
- Deploy as single, strong-named library alongside.NET Imaging SDK dependencies
- Runtime royalty-free developer licenses
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free .NET Imaging JPEG 2000 Codec SDK of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License