JPEG 2000 Codec SDK developed by RasterEdge is completely based on the established JPEG 2000 International Standard, allowing developers to encode and decode JPEG 2000 (JP2K or JP2) for 24-bit color and 8-bit grayscale images within Microsoft .NET Framework.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net tiff viewer
: ASP.NET Tiff Viewer: view, annotate multipage Tiff images in ASP.NET MVC, WebForms using C# Control
asp.net excel viewer
: ASP.NET Excel Viewer in C# Control (MVC & WebForms): view Office Excel document in web browser.
asp.net powerpoint viewer
: ASP.NET PowerPoint Document Viewer Control (MVC & WebForms): view ppt, pptx files online in C# using ASP.NET
asp.net text file viewer
: ASP.NET Text file viewer in MVC, WebForms: Open, view, annotate, convert txt files in C# ASP.NET
asp.net document viewer
EdgeDoc:ASP.NET Document Viewer C# Control:
Open, view, annotate, redact, convert documents online in C#, VB.NET, AS...
asp.net annotate pdf
ASP.NET Annotate PDF Control: annotate, comment, markup PDF document online using ASP.NET C#
asp.net mvc pdf editor
: ASP.NET MVC PDF Viewer & Editor: view, annotate, redact, edit PDF document in C# ASP.NET MVC
Including new features and functionalities for client/server imaging applications and resource constrained wireless devices, RasterEdge .NET JPEG 2000 Codec SDK provides a fast and flexible way for high-quality, wavelet-based compression. Developed as an add-on, this .NET JPEG 2000 Codec SDK can be easily and seamlessly integrated with RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK.
Features and Benefits
- Available as an add-on for RaterEdge .NET Imaging SDK
- Support for any 32 and 64 bit binaries version
- Easy to integrate into any Microsoft .NET Framework
- Support Visual C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ as well as Borland Delphi for .NET
- Offer Lossy and lossless data compression
- Ability to compress 24-bit RGB color and 8-bit grayscale images
- Decompress JPEG 2000 file to 8-bit grayscale, 24-bit RGB, 16-bit grayscale, and 48-bit RGB
- Decode JPEG 2000 to compatible jp2, j2k, code stream data
- Provide a better image quality at the same file size
- Able to customize compression ratios (0 - 100)
- Support metadata encoding and decoding, including IPTC, XMP, XML Box, UUID Boxes, etc.
- Deploy as single, strong-named library alongside.NET Imaging SDK dependencies
- Runtime royalty-free developer licenses
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free .NET Imaging JPEG 2000 Codec SDK of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License