This product introduction page is Out Dated
Please get the latest introduction to XDoc.Tiff for .NET here
RasterEdge develops multipage TIFF processing technology, which can be easily embedded into RasterEdge .NET Image SDK for handling and editing pages in multi-page TIFF files. With Multipage TIFF Processing SDK, developers are easily to access, extract, swap, reorder, insert, mark up and delete pages in any multi-page TIFF images.
Easy to work with .NET development environments, this Multipage TIFF Processing SDK can be edit any TIFF image on the Web, open and view TIFF files on Windows Forms applications, upload to SharePoint and save to PDF documents. Besides, comprehensive Visual C#, VB.NET sample codings are provided for developers and end-users.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to embed multipage TIFF processing SDK into .NET Imaging Viewer
- Drag & drop multipage TIFF processing SDK onto WinForms and WPF programs
- View, edit, insert, delete and mark up pages in multi-page TIFF files
- Annotate and redact images in multi-page TIFF on the web
- Simple to split one TIFF file into multi-page TIFF
- Merge and combine multipage TIFF files
- Easily add, modify, reorder and delete TIFF tags
- Perfectly perform image-processing commands on multipage TIFF files
- Support clean multipage TIFF files with deskew, binarize, despeckle, etc.
- Multiple TIFF compression type support, including Packbits, LZW, CCITT G3 and CCITT G4
- Support for bilevel, grayscale, palette-color, and RGB full-color images, 32-bit CMYK images
- Support for metadata reading & writing
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free .NET Imaging Multipage TIFF Processing SDK of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License