This product introduction page is Out Dated
Please get the latest introduction to XImage.OCR for .NET here
RasterEdge provides a powerful & accurate OCR technology for developers to integrate Optical Character Recognition control into .NET Imaging SDK. It is robust, high-performance recognition application of royalty-free distribution for desktop or server applications.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net display tiff images
: ASP.NET Tiff Viewer: view, annotate multipage Tiff images in ASP.NET MVC, WebForms using C# Control
asp.net dicom web viewer
: ASP.NET Dicom Document Viewer Control: view, annotate dicom imaging files online in ASP.NET
mvc document viewer
: ASP.NET MVC Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact files on ASP.NET MVC web projects
asp.net sharepoint document viewer free
: ASP.NET SharePoint Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact documents in SharePoint
asp.net pdf document viewer
: ASP.NET PDF Document Viewer in C#: open, display, view, annotate, redact Adobe PDF files online in ASP.NET MVC & WebForm...
asp.net edit pdf image control
ASP.NET PDF Image Edit Control: online insert, edit PDF images in C#
asp.net annotate pdf control
ASP.NET Annotate PDF Control: annotate, comment, markup PDF document online using ASP.NET C#
Based on Google's open-source Tesseract OCR, RasterEdge .NET Imaging OCR SDK is designed to recognize text from scanned documents, images or existed PDF documents, and create searchable PDF/A files (PDF-OCR). Rich languages, document and image formats are fully supported within this .NET Imaging Tesseract OCR Controls.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple language support, including English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, etc.
- Include language support for Latin, Cyrillic, East Asian and Arabic languages
- Easy to integrate into Windows Forms, ASP.NET Web applications, Silverlight â¦
- Available in 32 and 64 bit binaries for OCR development
- Comprehensive Visual C# and VB.NET sample codings provided
- Support document clean-up & image processing functions: deskew, binarize, despeckle, etc.
- Full-page OCR, auto and manual zonal OCR creation support
- Flexible APIs to detect character, word, and line size and location
- Able to recognize and extract text from black and white, grayscale and color images
- Able to extract text fromfacsimiles, photocopies and documents with complex layouts
- High-usability interfaces to convert an image to a PDF with a few codes
- Output OCR results to memory, text searchable PDF, PDF/A, Word and XML, etc.
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free .NET Imaging Tesseract OCR SDK of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License