Reading, viewing and editing PDF document can be an easy task if you use PDF Reader Add-on, which can be easily integrated into RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK. Providing a wide range of advanced features, PDF Reader add-on allows developers to decode PDF document into color or grayscale raster images, search & extract text, highlight regions, convert PDF pages to bitmap as well as update, reorder and merge pages from existing PDF documents...
Completely developed in Visual C#.NET, developers programming Visual C#, VB.NET can create or enhanced their applications with advanced document viewing, editing and clean-up features provided by this .NET Imaging PDF Reader Add-on.
Features and Benefits
- Fast speed and high-quality PDF document viewing & rendering
- Easy to used in Windows forms, Silverlight applications
- Completely work with AJAX-Enable Web document/image viewer
- Unicode support, including English, French, Latin, East Asian and Arabic languages
- Simple to convert PDF files to raster images (color or grayscale) in .NET Imaging SDK
- Able to convert PDF documents into other formats (multipage TIFF, JPEG, etc)
- Multiple font types support, including TrueType, Type0, Type1, Type3 & OpenType
- Include extraction of text, hyperlinks, bookmarks and metadata
- Advanced document cleanup and image processing options provided
- Annotate and redact in PDF documents
- Fully support all color space, like RGB, Gray, CMYK, ICCBased, Lab, Indexed, and Separation
- Compression types JPIG 2, JPEG 2000, LZW, Flate, RLE, CCITT Fax and DCT support
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free .NET Imaging PDF Reader SDK of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org!