> .NET Imaging SDK
> PowerPoint Document Add-on
In addition to Microsoft Excel
documents add-ons, RasterEdge also offers .NET document imaging solution for PowerPoint document. After downloading DocImage SDK for .NET package, you will find a .NET PowerPoint Document Add-on DLL named RasterEdge.Imaging.MSPPT.dll. This DLL library supports various PowerPoint document imaging functions and it can be easily integrated in .NET, C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET applications.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net document viewer open source
EdgeDoc:ASP.NET Document Viewer C# Control:
Open, view, annotate, redact, convert documents online in C#, VB.NET, AS...
asp.net mvc pdf editor using c#
: ASP.NET MVC PDF Viewer & Editor: view, annotate, redact, edit PDF document in C# ASP.NET MVC
c# asp.net mvc document viewer
: ASP.NET Document Viewer using C#: Open, View, Annotate, Redact, Convert document files in ASP.NET using C#, HTML5, JQuer...
c# asp.net text file viewer
: ASP.NET Text file viewer in MVC, WebForms: Open, view, annotate, convert txt files in C# ASP.NET
asp.net mvc word viewer
: ASP.NET Office Word Document Viewer: view Word doc files online using C# in ASP.NET MVC web applications
asp.net edit pdf image using c#
ASP.NET PDF Image Edit Control: online insert, edit PDF images in C#
asp.net edit pdf page using c#
ASP.NET PDF Pages Edit Control: add, remove, sort, replace PDF pages online using C#
With RasterEdge.Imaging.MSPPT.dll integrated into Visual Studio .NET project, C# and VB.NET programmers are provided with various mature APIs to do the following PowerPoint document manipulations. Please note that for some manipulations like annotating, barcode creating and scanning, other add-on DLLs in DocImage SDK for .NET also be added to your project reference.
- Compile high-end PowerPoint document imaging functions into advanced and small sized DLL file
- Comply with various .NET Framework projects, like .NET Class Library, ASP.NET Web and .NET WinForms applications
- Support previewing Microsoft PowerPoint file in memory instead of loading it to .NET project
- Support loading a PowerPoint (.pptx) file using Visual C# or Visual Basic .NET class code
- Use mature .NET APIs to obtain information about loaded PowerPoint document and get page object out of it
- Capable of converting PowerPoint to raster images (PNG, JPEG, BMP and GIF) and other documents (PDF, TIFF and SVG)
- Text and graphics annotation objects can be created and added on PowerPoint document
- Enable developers to read barcode from PowerPoint slide and generate barcode on PowerPoint slide
The trial package of RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET
can be downloaded here. It is no need for license activation so that .NET developers can have a quick evaluation. Note: trial package can be tested free for 45 days.
It's easy to perform above mentioned PowerPoint document imaging features in your .NET project. At the very beginning, RasterEdge.Imaging.MSPPT.dll should be added to your project reference. For C# and VB.NET developers, we provide respective online guide.
In order to use .NET PowerPoint Document Add-on for commercial use, you should buy the licenses of both .NET Core SDK and .NET PowerPoint Add-on. In all, two license types are provided. (see detailed license options
- Developer License: For the specified number of developers that use RasterEdge product to develop an unlimited number of single-user client applications deployed to an unlimited number of clients desktop PC's.
- Server License: For each server that uses RasterEdge product in a web based application needs a Server License. That is to say, Server License is required when deploying a server or web application.
RasterEdge offers online payment method for licensing product. Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License