RasterEdge Twain Scanner is designed for the users who want to capture digital images with a TWAIN (32 and 64 bit) device driver, including digital camera, scanners, video capture boards, from HTTP & FTP servers, etc. Developed according to the latest Twain scanning specification, this Twain SDK fully support for all Twain device driver, including TWAIN 1.x/2.X drivers.
With RasterEdge Twain Scanner, developers may create fast and accurate Twain scanning SDK to acquire images directly to file, or via events, transfer buffered memory, quickly analyzes the Twain source & identify image type, compression modes, frame sizes, resolutions and more for the best performance.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and accurate Twain scanning SDK
- Integrate within .NET Imaging SDK seamlessly
- Available for 32-bit and 64-bit data resources
- Support for single and multi-thread Windows-based & Web-based applications
- Perfectly work with TWAIN v1.6, v1.7, v1.8, v1.9 and later version
- Multiple document & image format support
- Completely handle black and white, halftone, grayscale, palette and full color images
- Simple to read linear, postal and 2D barcodes
- Support duplex scanning for both front and back of page
- Easily to receive images from HTTP and FTP servers
- Include Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for single and batch scanning
- Easy to detect & define compression modes, frame sizes, resolutions and more
- Can be used as a standalone software or add-on for .NET Imaging SDK
- Royalty-free for purchased developer license
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
License and Pricing
RasterEdge provides royalty-free .NET Imaging Twain SDK of purchased developer license for server- or desktop- deployment. Here is a detailed description:
- Developer License: for the specified number of developer and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED physical location
- Site License: for Unlimited Developer of the same organization and allow deploy library to UNLIMITED Servers or physical location
Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License