> .NET Imaging SDK
> Word Document Add-on
RasterEdge.Imaging.MSWordDocx.dll is a well developed document imaging DLL library for .NET applications. It can be used to implement various Word document imaging functions in .NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET projects, including Word document loading, viewing, annotating, converting, saving, barcode generating, and barcode reading. Please note, for some special Word document manipulations, like Word barcode creating and reading, .NET Barcode Creator and Reader DLLs should be also added to your .NET project reference.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net pdf editor component
: EdgePDF: ASP.NET PDF Editor Web Control: Online view, annotate, redact, edit, process, convert PDF documents
asp.net edit pdf page control
ASP.NET PDF Pages Edit Control: add, remove, sort, replace PDF pages online using C#
c# asp.net mvc document viewer
: ASP.NET MVC Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact files on ASP.NET MVC web projects
asp.net edit pdf text control
ASP.NET PDF Text Edit Control: online edit PDF text content using C# ASP.NET
asp.net dicom library
: ASP.NET Dicom Document Viewer Control: view, annotate dicom imaging files online in ASP.NET
asp.net sharepoint document viewer control
: ASP.NET SharePoint Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact documents in SharePoint
asp.net edit pdf image using c#
ASP.NET PDF Image Edit Control: online insert, edit PDF images in C#
As one of the professional add-on DLLs of RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET
, .NET Word Document Add-on DLL can be easily to be integrated into Visual Studio (2005+) .NET projects. And there's no need for any third-party tool or plugin for your Word document imaging project. Here, we list the main features supported by .NET MS Word Add-on.
- Completely built in Visual C# code and compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and later versions
- Provide advanced and robust .NET APIs to perform various Word document imaging functions
- Enable developers to quickly load Word document into .NET imaging application
- Capable of rendering and converting any page of Word document to raster image file (PNG, JPEG, BMP, and GIF)
- Empower .NET developers to render and convert Word to other documents, like PDF, TIFF and SVG
- Support drawing and adding over 10 annotation objects on any page of Word document
- Able to save modifications on Word document and output it in a native file format
- Support 20+ barcode images generating and reading in .NET Word document imaging program
Try It Now
To try .NET Word Document Add-on in your .NET project, please firstly download free RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET
trial package and find RasterEdge.Imaging.MSWordDocx.dll. Then, add the DLL to your .NET document imaging project reference. Please note that, for trial version, there's no need for license activation and you may enjoy 45 days free evaluation.
How to Use
To help developers use our .NET MS Word Add-on DLL, we illustrated C# guide for Word document imaging
and VB.NET guide for Word document imaging
. Please click to see detailed guidance.
Two license types are available to be ordered for using .NET Word Document Add-on for commercial use. And below are overviews for these two license types. (see detailed license options
- Developer License: For the specified number of developers that use RasterEdge product to develop an unlimited number of single-user client applications deployed to an unlimited number of clients desktop PC's.
- Server License: For each server that uses RasterEdge product in a web based application needs a Server License. That is to say, Server License is required when deploying a server or web application.
RasterEdge offers online payment method for licensing product. Please see product license and price details on page Purchase Product License