RasterEdge develops document and image annotation technology, allowing developers easily to add powerful & flexible annotation capabilities to .NET applications, including Windows forms, ASP.NET web applications, Silverlight, etc. Licenses of this annotation plug-in are flexible and royalty free.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net pdf editor component
: EdgePDF: ASP.NET PDF Editor Web Control: Online view, annotate, redact, edit, process, convert PDF documents
asp.net edit pdf page control
ASP.NET PDF Pages Edit Control: add, remove, sort, replace PDF pages online using C#
c# asp.net mvc document viewer
: ASP.NET MVC Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact files on ASP.NET MVC web projects
asp.net edit pdf text control
ASP.NET PDF Text Edit Control: online edit PDF text content using C# ASP.NET
asp.net dicom library
: ASP.NET Dicom Document Viewer Control: view, annotate dicom imaging files online in ASP.NET
asp.net sharepoint document viewer control
: ASP.NET SharePoint Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact documents in SharePoint
asp.net edit pdf image using c#
ASP.NET PDF Image Edit Control: online insert, edit PDF images in C#
Designed as an easy to use add-on, .NET Imaging Annotation Add-on can be extended to both developers and end-users to markup and draw objects onto an image or document. Developers may create fully-featured annotation applications with a few codes and end-users may add different types of annotation, such as primitive shapes, text, freehand, sticky notes, redactions, images, hot spots, callouts, rubber stamps, and ink.
Features and Benefits
- 32 and 64 bit binaries for image annotation development
- Powerful annotation SDK available for .NET applications
- Provide detailed Visual C# and VB.NET sample codings
- Annotate documents or image on the web with AJAX-enabled Annotations Viewer
- Simple to annotate document or image in bitonal, color and grayscale images
- Easily add document or image annotations to any format supported by .NET Imaging SDK
- Provide user-defined interface to create your own document or image annotations
- Support a single annotation object or group of annotation objects add-on
- Rich options to move, resize, rotate, scale any kind of annotation
- Provide enhanced redaction & encryption objects for sensitive information & security
- Save annotation into image files, separate annotation files, database, memory, etc.
- Automatically save annotations as the metadata of the document
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!