RasterEdge develops document and image annotation technology, allowing developers easily to add powerful & flexible annotation capabilities to .NET applications, including Windows forms, ASP.NET web applications, Silverlight, etc. Licenses of this annotation plug-in are flexible and royalty free.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net text file viewer
: C# HTML5 Viewer: Load, View, Convert, Annotate and Edit OpenOffice, CSV and Text file
asp.net edit pdf image control
ASP.NET PDF Image Edit Control: online insert, edit PDF images in C#
asp.net dotnetnuke pdf editor control
: ASP.NET DNN PDF Editor Control: view, edit PDF files in Dotnetnuke application
asp.net pdf viewer control
: ASP.NET PDF Viewer Control: view, navigate, zoom Adobe PDF document in C# ASP.NET
asp.net pdf file viewer
: ASP.NET PDF Document Viewer in C#: view, annotate, redact Adobe PDF files online in ASP.NET
asp.net webforms file viewer
: ASP.NET WebForms application document viewer control: view, annotate, redact, convert files online in ASP.NET
c# asp.net powerpoint document viewer
: ASP.NET PowerPoint Document Viewer Control: view pptx files online in C# using ASP.NET
Designed as an easy to use add-on, .NET Imaging Annotation Add-on can be extended to both developers and end-users to markup and draw objects onto an image or document. Developers may create fully-featured annotation applications with a few codes and end-users may add different types of annotation, such as primitive shapes, text, freehand, sticky notes, redactions, images, hot spots, callouts, rubber stamps, and ink.
Features and Benefits
- 32 and 64 bit binaries for image annotation development
- Powerful annotation SDK available for .NET applications
- Provide detailed Visual C# and VB.NET sample codings
- Annotate documents or image on the web with AJAX-enabled Annotations Viewer
- Simple to annotate document or image in bitonal, color and grayscale images
- Easily add document or image annotations to any format supported by .NET Imaging SDK
- Provide user-defined interface to create your own document or image annotations
- Support a single annotation object or group of annotation objects add-on
- Rich options to move, resize, rotate, scale any kind of annotation
- Provide enhanced redaction & encryption objects for sensitive information & security
- Save annotation into image files, separate annotation files, database, memory, etc.
- Automatically save annotations as the metadata of the document
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!