.NET Image SDK developed by RasterEdge provides professional, advanced image solution for all the developers & end-users. In addition to view, process, manipulate, convert, annotate images, users may also be allowed to compression images to decrease the size and decompress images from other files.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net pdf editor component
: EdgePDF: ASP.NET PDF Editor Web Control: Online view, annotate, redact, edit, process, convert PDF documents
asp.net edit pdf page control
ASP.NET PDF Pages Edit Control: add, remove, sort, replace PDF pages online using C#
c# asp.net mvc document viewer
: ASP.NET MVC Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact files on ASP.NET MVC web projects
asp.net edit pdf text control
ASP.NET PDF Text Edit Control: online edit PDF text content using C# ASP.NET
asp.net dicom library
: ASP.NET Dicom Document Viewer Control: view, annotate dicom imaging files online in ASP.NET
asp.net sharepoint document viewer control
: ASP.NET SharePoint Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact documents in SharePoint
asp.net document viewer example
EdgeDoc:ASP.NET Document Viewer C# Control:
Open, view, annotate, redact, convert documents online in C#, VB.NET, AS...
Compatible with any .NET projects, compression & decompression capabilities can be easily added onto Windows forms, ASP.NET web applications, Silverlight, etc. For different language users, Visual C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET are supported. A purchased version is royalty-free for a developer license and offers a free 30-day premier support.
Features and Benefits
- Native 32 and 64 bit binaries for image Compression development
- Compression & decompression documents or image on the web with AJAX-enabled Image Viewer
- Compress, decompress JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG, EMF and other images format
- Support Visual C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Delphi
- Compatible with Window Forms, ASP.NET Web applications, Silverlight...
- Image compression & decompression all images, like bitonal, color and grayscale image data
- Ability to drag and drop image to process image compression & decompression
- Compress certain images or the whole files at one time
- Support compression mode - Lossy and Lossless
- Ability to add image compression to single and multi-threaded applications
- Save the original file format without any damages
Want to Try It at Once?
Get a 30-day free evaluation. With dedicated priority support and technical support!
Still Don't Know How to Use?
Go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!