A variety of image processing functions are combined within RasterEdge .NET Image Processing SDK for adjusting image color spaces. Using this Image Processing SDK, users are allowed to adjust image brightness & contrast, control image hue & saturation, balance color intensities, invert color of an image or perform various image analysis tasks.
Color Adjustment Functions
- Control image brightness and contrast
- Adjust hue, saturation of the image
- Extract only red component of the image
- Filter red, blue ,green, cyan, magenta, yellow component of images
- Change red, blue ,green, in the image in srouce image
- Invert colors of an image
- Posterize images
Start Image Processing Color Adjustment
Before color adjustment, please get a 30-day free evaluation first!
- Run ImageProcessing.exe;
- Go to "File" in toolbar & select "Open" to load images from local folders;
- Go to "Image" in toolbar & select "Levels" in "Adjustments" to adjust an image's tonal range, color levels;
- Select "Color Balance" in "Adjustments" to balance image colors according to specified weights;
- Select "Brightness/Contrast" in "Adjustments" to control image brightness and contrast;
- Select "Black & White" in "Adjustments" to binarize images;
- Select "Hue/Saturation" in "Adjustments" to change the image hue & saturation values for specified colors in the image;
- Select "Replace Color" in "Adjustments" to change certain color in the image to other selected color;
- Select "Selective Color" in "Adjustments" to apply a selective color to an image;
- Select "Invert" in "Adjustments" to convert the image to its photographic negative;
- Select "Posterize" in "Adjustments" to produce the image colors to look like posters.
Want to find more tutorials, please go to our Online Tutorials
to find detailed user guide and check out how much they can do out of the box!
More Image Processing Functions