1756-6.5.3 - December 1999
Adding an I/O Chassis to an Existing ControlNet Network
Set Up the Example Application
Change the system configuration of the previous chapter to that shown
below by adding the second remote chassis with a 1756-CNB module and a
1756-OF6VI analog output module:
• Verify that the Logix5550 controller, I/O modules, and 1756-CNB
modules are in the correct slots as shown above.
• Verify that the node addresses for the 1756-CNB modules are 1, 6, and 3
• Verify that the KTCX15 driver card is configured as described on
• Verify that all wiring and cabling is properly connected.
Create the Example Application
Perform the following steps to create the example application:
1. Open the RSLogix5000 software.
2. From the File menu, open the program created for the example
application in chapter 10 (i.e., “Remote_IO”).
3. Save the program as Remote_IO_2.
Slot 0 1
Slot 1 2 3
Slot 0 1