13) Click Add Help Text, in the dialog options box.
14) Click Status Bar, in the Form Field Help Text dialog box.
15) Click in the Type your own dialog box.
16) In the box, enter the text that you want read to the user when they tab or click
onto the text field.
17) Click OK on the form field help text.
18) Click OK on the text form field options.
In PowerPoint, all slides should have titles and each title should be a unique name in
order to better navigate your presentation. If you always choose the template that has a
title and text format, you can avoid time spent later creating unique titles for each slide.
You need to be in Normal view to see the outline titles of each slide. Steps two and
three will show you how to get into the Normal view so that if you didn’t include a title or
need to change the title, you may follow these steps.
1) If you do not see a Slides or Outline view on the left hand side of the page, do
steps 2 & 3. If you do see these views, skip to step 4.
2) Click View.
3) Click Normal (on the left).