115NitroPDFProfessionalsoftware user guide
• Select the red pointer above the object to rotate the
object clockwise or counterclockwise.
• Select the object and drag to a new position.
• Select any side or corner to resize the text block.
• Right-click and select whether the object should be
rearranged so it is in front of or behind another object.
• Right-click and select whether to group or ungroup.
To resize or scale text objects proportionally:
1. Choose View > Grid and also View > Snap to Grid.
2. Select a corner of the object and drag, ensuring the same
amount of grids are changed both horizontally and vertically.
Editing objects and images
Nitro provides you with all the tools for adjusting and modifying
images and objects in your PDF documents. You can easily adjust
the size, rotation and positioning, insert additional objects, and even
reuse the same object in multiple documents.
To edit objects and images in PDF documents:
1. Select the Edit Object tool by either of the following:
• Select the Edit Object
• Choose Tools > Editing > Edit Object.
2. Left-click on the object to edit and do any of the following: