Evolution Training Manual V. 6 AW
Page 89 of 117
i. Under the Grouping and Sorting Box
1. The Group Level allows you to select how you want the
grouping to be (Company or Department)
2. The Group Type allows you to select
a. Summary Detail – This is totals and the detail of each
b. Summary – just the totals
c. Detail – just the detail of each check
3. The Group Sort allows you to show your first Group Level
either by Department Code or Name
4. The Detail Sort affects the detail of information within the
a. Your employee’s can be in order by
i. EE Last Name
ii. EE SSN
iii. EE Code
ii. The Check Boxes at the right of the page allow you to
customize the report even further.
1. Page break after each group - allows a break to the next page
after each department.
2. Show terminated employee’s – employee’s that are terminated in the
system, but were paid during the time frame that you are looking at will
show on the report.
3. Mask Sensitive Information – Social Security Numbers will be shown as
4. Show only Summary for Multiple Check Dates – if you do not need the
detail of every check for each employee… this will allow you to see a
summary for multiple check dates.
5. Show Home DBDT for each Employee – will show the employee’s home
DBDT on the report.
6. Include Memo’s in totals – if you have memo’s they will show in the
7. Include Taxable Memo’s in the total’s – if you have taxable memo’s they
will show in the total’s
8. Include Pieces from Piecework in Totals – if you have Piecework you
can have pieces show in the totals
9. Break Employee between pages – will print part of employee’s
information on one page and break when runs out of room and finish on
next page (can be hard to read report with this function)
10. Deductions as Taxed – deductions are showing in order as they are
11. Show Shift Differentials – if you have shift differentials you can have it
12. Hide SSN, State, Frequency, and Salary- gray line on this report
normally will show the EE’s SSN, State, Freq., and Salary. If you select
this it will be just a gray line.
13. Swap Check Date and Net Check – switches location of these items
14. Bold EE Name, Check Number, and Net Check – will make these items
15. Show Employee’s with YTD Earnings – will show employee’s with YTD