Development mode and production mode
1. Development mode means that you are still building and testing your
2. In development mode, test all aspects of your project. Changes will happen
immediately, allowing you to quickly and interactively refine your data
3. When you have done all the tests in the development mode, your project
should be moved to production mode.
4. Once you are in production mode, all the practice data entered in
development mode would be deleted.
5. In production mode, adding new forms/fields is typically safe and will not
affect any saved data.
6. In production mode , problems typically occur when changing variable
names, coding, and field types. These changes will likely result in data loss.
7. Changes in the production mode needs to be approved by your local