20 - 7 20 - 7
20 DATA CONVERSION FUNCTION
Precautions on cell areas and sheet names
(1) When the cell area name has been set to "invalid" in the "Cell area name
valid/invalid" dialog box of MX Chart, the "Set the Operation Interval" checkbox of
the <<Operation Interval>> tab is unmarked in the "Cell Setting" dialog box of MX
Sheet to make the cell area setting invalid.
(2) If a non-existing Excel sheet has been set in the "Cell area name valid/invalid"
dialog box of MX Chart, data conversion is continued ignoring the settings of the
non-existing Excel sheet.
Precautions on devices
(1) When the data types of the following devices have been set to other than "Bit" on
MX Chart, the settings are not converted for MX Sheet.
• TT (timer contact)
• TC (timer coil)
• CT (counter contact)
• CC (counter coil)
• STT (retentive timer contact)
• STC (retentive timer coil)
Precautions on alarm summary conversion
(1) When a handshake has been set in the cell area used for the alarm summary of
MX Chart, the handshake settings are not converted.
The alarm summary function of MX Sheet does not support a handshake.
(2) If device settings overlap in the cell area for the alarm summary of MX Chart, the
settings made second and later are not converted.
Precautions on simple logging conversion
(1) If "Interrupt logging" has been set in "Display option when reach to the end of cell
areas" of the "Logging setup/revision" dialog box of MX Chart, "Operating when
cell is full" of the <<Use>> tab is changed to "Display from the beginning after
clearing the cell area" in the "Cell Setting" dialog box of MX Sheet.
(2) "Display option" in the "Logging setup/revision" dialog box of MX Chart is
converted into the following display format on MX Sheet.
Indicates the date as "year/month/day".
Indicates the time as "hour: minute: second".
Indicates the day of the week as "Sun (Sunday),
Mon (Monday), Tue (Tuesday), Wed (Wednesday),
Thu (Thursday), Fri (Friday), Sat (Saturday)".
(3) If multiple cells of different column widths have been set in "Cell Area" of the
"Logging setup/revision" dialog box of MX Chart, the column widths of the cell
area are converted into the same minimum column width in the cell area.