• Connectors areupdated via the web and newconnectors willbemadeavailable
• The user is not requiredto log-inrepeatedlyto accessthe cloudservices
Note:The user isrequired tohaveanexistingaccount with oneof the supported cloud storage
services. The Nuance Cloud Connector will not create the cloud storage account, it must exist
Configuringthe NuanceCloud Connector:
After deciding the cloud storage service(s) to use with the Nuance Cloud Connector, follow the
steps belowto makethe connection.
1. Launch the Nuance Cloud Connector ManagementConsole by clicking “Start >AllPrograms
Nuance CloudConnector >ManagementConsole”.
Makesurethat“CloudDrive” is selected in the drop-down box in thetop leftcorner.
3. Click the“Mount VirtualDirectory” link (or the “Click here” link ifno cloud storage accounts
have been added yet).
4. Select the desired cloud storage service from the “Storage Service” drop-down box.
5. Optionally, renamethe“VirtualDirectory(Account)Name”valueinsteadof usingthe default
6. Click the“Next”buttonandspecify the User Name and Passwordfor the selected cloud
7. Click “Next”againto finalize theconnection to the specified cloudstorage service.
After the connection is completed, the connected cloud storage service(s) will be displayed in the
Nuance Cloud Connector Management Console and as a mapped drive in Windows xplorer: