Device Connection and Quick Setup
Xerox ColorQube™ 9201/9202/9203
System Administrator Guide
Internet Services is the embedded HTTP server application that resides in the device. Internet Services
allows Administrators to change network and system settings on the device from the convenience of
Many of the features available within Internet Services will require an Administrator User Name and
Password. The default User Name is admin and the default Password is 1111. A user will only be
prompted for an Administrator’s User Name and Password once in a single browser session.
To use Internet Services, you need to enable both TCP/IP and HTTP on the device. See To Add or
Change a Static IP Address when there is no DHCP Server Available on page13.
How to Verify the IP Address
The device is configured by default to request an IP address from a DHCP server. If your DHCP server
provides a valid IP address you will not need to configure the device with an IP address. HTTP is also
enabled by default. Print a Configuration Report to verify the IP address.
To print a Configuration Report on demand, go to the device:
1. Press the <Machine Status> button on the device.
2. Touch the [Machine Information] tab.
3. Touch [Information Pages].
4. Touch [Configuration Report].
5. Touch [Print], then touch [Close].
To Add or Change a Static IP Address when there is no DHCP Server Available
At the Device:
1. Press the <Log In/Out> button.
2. Enter the Administrator’s User Name [admin], touch [Next], enter the Password , then
3. Touch the <Machine Status> button.
4. Touch [Tools].
5. Touch [Network Settings].
6. Touch [TCP/IP Settings].
7. Touch [Dynamic Addressing].
a. Touch [Disable] to disable DHCP, and touch [Save].
8. Touch [IP Address/Host Name].
a. Touch [IP Address] and enter a valid IP Address and touch [Save].
b. Touch [Host Name] and enter host name and touch [Save].