Xerox ColorQube™ 9201/9202/9203
System Administrator Guide
f. Click on the [OK] button to return to the Cover Sheet screen.
6. Select [Options] from the Cover Sheet Image drop-down menu.
g. Select one of the following option:
Print in Background - to print the graphic behind any text on the cover sheet.
Print in Foreground - to print the graphic at the front of your cover sheet.
Blend - to print a faint image of the graphic.
7. Click on the [OK] button to return to the Fax screen.
Additional Fax Options
1. On the Fax screen, click on the [Options] tab.
2. Select the required option from the [Confirmation Sheet] drop-down menu.
3. Select from the [Send Speed] drop-down menu, one of the following required speeds.
Forced 4800 bps - Used in areas of low quality communication, when experiencing telephone
noise, or when fax connections are susceptible to errors. 4800 bps is a slower transmission
rate but is less susceptible to errors.In some regional areas, the use of 4800 bps is restricted.
G3 (14.4 Kbps) - Selects the transmission rate based on the maximum capabilities of the
receiving fax device. Initial transmission speed will be 14,400 Bits Per Second (bps). This rate
minimizes transmission errors by using Error Correction Mode (ECM).
Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) - This is the fastest transmission rate and is the default setting. This
rate minimizes transmission errors by using Error Correction Mode (ECM). Initial transmission
speed will be 33,600 Bits Per Second (bps).
4. Select the required resolution from the [Fax Resolution] drop-down menu.
5. For Send Time, select either [Send Now] or [Send At]. If you want to send your fax at a specific
time, and enter the time in the next 24 hours that you want the device to send your fax.
6. For Fax Dialing Options, check the following checkbox:
Dialing Prefix - if your telephone system requires Fax users to enter a prefix in front of fax
numbers, if selected, enter the prefix in the entry field.
Credit Card - if your call requires a Charge Code number for billing purposes, if selected, enter
the details for the charge code in the entry field.
Setup Phone book Preferences
1. On the Fax screen, click on the [Preferences] button.
If you have more than one phonebook configured, you can specify which phonebook to use as the
default from the [Default Phonebook] drop-down menu.
2. The Personal Phonebook is created when you add fax numbers on the [Fax Recipients] tab. The
Personal Phonebook is automatically saved on your PC in a file called default.xpb. To view the
a. Click on the [Select File...] icon for Personal Phonebook, select the [default.xpb] file.
b. Click on the [Open] button.
c. Click on the [Open] icon for Personal Phonebook.