Xerox ColorQube™ 9201/9202/9203
System Administrator Guide
c. From the drop-down menu select either [Print Job], [Copy Job], [Move Job] or [Delete Job].
If you select [Print Job], enter how many print you require and click on the [Go] button.
If you select [Delete Job], click on the [Go] button, click on the [OK] to delete or
[Cancel] to return to the previous page.
If you select [Copy Job] or [Move Job], click on the [Go] button. Select the folder you
want the Job to be copied or moved to, click on the [Copy Job] or [Move Job] button.
5. To refresh the page, click on the [Refresh] button.
Print-ready documents can be quickly and easily submitted for printing using the Job Submission page.
A print-ready document is a file that has been formatted and saved for printing from the source
application or the Print to File checkbox was selected in the printer driver.
The following file formats can be printed from the Job Submission page:
PostScript® Level 2 and 3
Note:ASCII text files, from systems other than PCs, may not print correctly if hard carriage returns
(ASCII Control-M) are not used as line delimiters in the text.
Large print jobs need adequate space on your hard drive when printing through Internet Services.
1. At your Workstation, open the web browser from your Workstation. Enter the IP address of the
device in the Address bar. Click on [Enter].
2. Click on the [Print] tab.
3. In the [File Name] area at the bottom of the screen, enter the name of the document that you
want to print, or click the [Browse] to locate the document on your workstation.
4. In the [Printing] area, enter the number of [Copies] required (between 1 - 9999).
5. Select the required [Job Type]:
Secure Print - you will need to enter a 4 - 10 digit number which you will use at the device’s
user interface to release the document for printing.
Sample Set- if several copies of the document have been selected, one copy only will print to
allow the reader to check for errors. Once validated, the remaining copies can be released
from the device’s user interface.
Save Job for Reprint - the document will be saved for reprinting.
Delayed Print - specify a time for your document to print.
6. Select the required Printing options from the drop-down menu for 2 Sided Printing, Output Color,
Collate, Orientation, Staple and Output Destination.