3615 Black and White Multifunction Printer
7. Click Pages, then select the pages to print the watermark:
− Print on All Pages prints the watermark on all pages of your document.
− Print on Page 1 Only prints the watermark only on the first page of the document.
8. If you select a picture as a watermark, specify the lightness settings for the image.
9. Click OK.
Scaling reduces or enlarges the original document to match the selected output paper size. In Windows,
the Scale Options are located in the print driver on the Printing Options tab in the Paper field.
To access Scaling Options, to the right of the Paper field, click the arrow, then select Other Size >
Advanced Paper Size.
• Automatically Scale scales the document to fit the selected Output Paper Size. The scaling amount
appears in the percentage box below the sample image.
• No Scaling does not change the size of the page image printed on the output paper, and 100%
appears in the percentage box. If the original size is larger than the output size, the page image is
cropped. If the original size is smaller than the output size, extra space appears around the page
• Manually Scale scales the document by the amount entered in the percentage box below the
Printing Mirror Images
If the PostScript driver is installed, you can print pages as a mirror image. Images mirror left to right
Printing from a USB Flash Drive
You can print a file stored on a USB Flash drive. The USB port is on the front of the printer.
To print from a USB Flash drive:
1. Insert the USB Flash Drive into the USB memory port on the printer.
2. At the USB Drive Detected screen, select Print from USB.
3. Browse to a file, then touch the file name or icon.
4. Touch OK.
5. For Paper Supply, 2-Sided Printing, Sides Per Page, and PDF Password, select an option. If you select
PDF Password, enter the PDF password, then touch OK.
6. To enter the number of copies to print, use the keypad.
7. Press the green Start button.
8. To print another file from the USB Flash drive, select a file and repeat the steps.
9. When finished, remove the USB Flash drive.
To print from a USB Flash drive that is inserted in the printer: