20. Facing corruption in my daily life frustrates me.
21. Traffic problems add stress in my daily life.
Trying to meet society’s expectations is stressful.
23. Pollution is adversely affecting my health.
24. I fear suicidal attacks at public places.
25. Geopolitical conditions in the country are stressful for me.
26. I get disturbed by the injustices in the society.
27. Display of violence, politics and social issues on media are a source of stress.
28. Rapid cultural changes bring tension to my life.
29. It is difficult for me to deal with family issues.
30. I feel guilty that I could not take care of my parents.
31. Whenever I am at work, I remain anxious about my family responsibilities.
32. Disciplinary problems at home are un-bearable for me.
33. I am manipulated by people close to me.
34. I become anxious when people interfere in my personal life.
35. Society has a negative attitude towards teachers.
36. I am not able to fulfill my moral responsibilities
37. I do not take care of my health.
38. I am anxious about my physical appearance.
39. Load shedding is not affecting my performance.
40. I become stressed when people misunderstand me.
41. My job creates hurdle in my social life.
42. I do not care when people cheat/deceive me.
43. I worry about my future more than my present.
If you have any other stressors please mention it.
Name: _________________________Gender: Male_____Female_____