Guide 1: How to Extract Poison From Castor Beans
Thi s gui de wil l teach you how to extract ri ci n from your chosen bean. Be forewarned, however; these chem m ical s are highly toxi i c and have a high chance of kill ing you i i f you are not careful.
10 ounces of water
2 tabl l espoons of l l ye
Hazm at suit wi i th 3M 6800 ful l face mask with organic vapor fil ter (VERY IMPORTANT)
Coffee Fi lter
1. Soak 2-3 ounces of your chosen bean i i n 10 ounces of water mi i xed with 2 tabl l espoons of l l ye for one hour. You wil l have to weigh the beans down wi i th something- gravel and rocks from outside shoul l d do the trick.
2. Remove the beans, let them dry, and remove the hulls from m the beans.
3.Place the beans in a blender wi i th 8-12 ounces of acetone and gri nd the beans like you would with coffee beans.
4.Pour the mi i xture into a covered jar and let it stand for about three days.
5.Weari ng the hazmat sui t, gl l oves and ful l l face mask, pour it into another jar using the coffee filter, rem m ovi ng as much acetone as possible.
6.Repeat steps 4-5 to fil ter it a bit more. W W hat you have left wi ll be nearl l y-pure ricin.
Read m m ore: How to Extract Poison From Castor and Precatory Beans | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6013787_extract-poi i son-castor-precatory-beans.html #ixzz10sUe9G8d
Guide 2: How to extract ricin
Here's the formula for Ricin. The reason I place thi s on here i i s because if you try to make this poison (ki lls in 4 days, no good cure and the cure is rare) you wil l l probabl y get some on your skin and di i e. I wanted the formul l a just so I coul d know it. Thi s stuff i i s extraordinaril l y poisonous -- arsenic takes 100 granules to kil l l someone, ri ci n takes 1-2 granules.
1. Obtain some castor beans from a garden supply store.
2. Put about 2 ounces of hot water i i nto a glass jar and add a teaspoon full l of lye. Mix i i t thoroughly.
3. W W ait for the lye/water mixture to cool
4. Pl l ace 2 ounces of the beans into the l l iquid and l l et them m soak for one hour.
5. Pour out the li i quid being careful not to get any on exposed skin.
6. Ri i nse the beans off with cool l water and then remove the outer husks wi i th tweezers.
7. Put the bean pulp into a blender or coffee gri nder with 4 ounces of acetone for every 1 oz. of beans.
8. Bl l end the pulp/acetone until it l l ooks li i ke mi lk.
9. Pl l ace the mi i lky substance i i n a glass jar wi i th an airtight li i d for three days.
10. At the end of three days shake the jar to rem m ix everythi i ng that’s started to settle then pour i i t into a coffee fil l ter. Di i scard the l l iquid.
11. W W hen no more liquid is dripping through the fil l ter, squeeze the last of the acetone out of i i t w w ithout losing any of the bean pulp.
12. Spread the filter out on a pan covered wi i th newspaper and l l et i i t dry stand until it i i s dry.
13. The final product must be as free of acetone and other contami i nants as possible. If it is not powdery but sti i ll sort of moist and pul py it m m ust be combined wi i th the appropri i ate amount of acetone again and l l et si i t for one day.
14. Then repeat steps 9-12 again until a nice dry powder i i s produced.
Don' t ask m m e where to get the beans I don' ' t know but i i t’ s a semi-com m mon plant (as in a l l arge greenhouse w w ill have it)
"Ri ci n is easily purified from castor-oi l manufacturi ng waste. The aqueous phase left over from the oil l extraction process is call ed waste m m ash. It contains about 5-10% ri ci n by weight. Separation requi i res only sim m ple chromatographi i c techniques.
Patented extraction process
A process for extracting ricin has been described in a patent. The descri bed extracti on method i i s very sim m ilar to that used for the preparati on of soy protein isol ates.
The patent was removed from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) database sometime in 2004, but i i t is sti i ll avai i lable onli i ne through international patent databases. Modern theories of protei n chem m istry cast doubt on the effectiveness of the methods disclosed in the patent."
Does anyone know how to actual ly extract ri cin without kil l ling themselves? W W iki doesn't make i i t seem too hard.
Use gl oves and m m ask or you die, It's pretty easy to die from i i t while making it (goes through the skin).
I found som e better info
http://www.trust-us.ch/cryptome/01-Cryptom e-061213/ri ci n-patent.htm
http://im g142.imageshack.us/im g142/1867/ri ci n1.jpg
http://im g2.im ageshack.us/img2/5131/ricin2.jpg
http://im g17.imageshack.us/i mg17/3169/ricin3b.jpg
http://im g98.imageshack.us/i mg98/2320/ricin4.jpg
http://en.wi ki pedi a.org/wiki/Ricin
Castor bean: http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/afcm/castor.htm l
Nicotine bullets, chemical rounds – Death by respiratory failure
Pure nicotine is one of the most deadly poisons on earth. Pure nicotine (99%-99.5%)
from China is typically solvent extracted from tobacco leaves and is described as a clear
to yellowish oily liquid. This is generally sold by Kg (weight) as opposed to volume (L).
However from all I've seen, these liquids have the same density as water 1kg=1L.
It is important that you make sure that proper handling techniques are applied as two
drops of this on your skin will kill you, and I'm sure the vapors would do the same.
Quantity required and price
You really won’t need more than 30 ml per Justiciar Knight. 30 ml is equivalent to 600
drops. As two drops is equivalent to 50 mg (you should inject 4 drops per bullet just in
case) this will be enough for exactly 150 bullets. 4 drops (0,05 ml per drop) is equivalent
to 100 mg per bullet which is 40% more than the LD50 for humans with a weight of 75
Market price is currently 150 USD for 1Kg of 99% pure liquid nicotine + 160 USD DHL
shipping = 310 USD total. I just ordered a sample batch of 50 ml for a total of 80 USD
including shipping. If it doesn’t get through customs I will have to extract nicotine from
tobacco as described in another section.
Effects of nicotine poisoning
Nicotine initially causes a burning sensation in mouth and throat, then salivation, nausea,
abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. Then systemic effect inclagitation, headache,
sweating, dizziness, auditory and visual disturbances, confusion, weakness and