open pdf file in c# web application : Adding text to a pdf document application software tool html windows winforms online 2083+-+A+European+Declaration+of+Independence145-part842

1 x standard electric heating source 
1 x hot plate stirrer with 2 x stir bars 
3 x 1ml plastic one-time-use syringes (used to drip sulfuric acid) 
1-2 rubber scrapers 
1 x 10L regular plastic bucket used as ice bath container (these have a thin bottom and a 
2L beaker fits nicely in them, with enough room for ice, water - placed on hot plate stirrer), 
1 x 500ml graduated cylinder is a bonus although most beakers now a days are graduated 
Several small plastic containers to keep the various chemicals in 
Fume hood with fan is a bonus but not necessarily required if you have a good 3M mask 
with acid/vapour filter (nr. 60923 - multifilter) and good ventilation
3M mask with acid/vapour filter (nr. 60923 - multifilter)
Nitril gloves (regular washing up gloves are fine) 
1 x hot plate stirrer with 2 x stir bars is not necessarily required but will save you a lot of 
grief - highly recommended
3 x 1L conical flasks (for purification of DDNP)
3x 70-150ml porcelain dishes  (boiling dishes for purification of DDNP)
+ 2 x heat sources (purification of DDNP)
Total chemicals required: 
120g of pure wet PA or 80g of pure dry PA (I suspect this is a bit of an overkill though)
87g of caustic soda
70g sulfur powder
90ml sulfuric acid (90%+)
51g sodium nitrite (not nitrate)
>20L distilled water
1,35L acetone (for purification of DDNP)
1. Into a 2L beaker, pour 300ml of dist. water and heat up to 70-80C.
2. Add either 27g of pure dry picric acid (or 40g if wet) to this and swirl it a little bit. It will not all 
dissolve however, so don't assume you're getting anywhere by swirling it for 24 hours. Optional: I 
did this on a hot plate stirrer with magnetic stir bar.
3. Now add 4,5g of caustic soda to this. Swirl this mixture around until everything inside dissolves. 
Yes, it will all dissolve just keep swirling. The solution will turn to an orangish/red color. This is a 
sodium picrate solution. Keep this on low heat (I placed it on the far end of a regular heater)  and 
add water as it evaporates. This is solution 1.
4. In another beaker, pour 900ml of water and add 24g of caust soda. Bring the solution to a 
rolling boil.
5. Measure out 22,5g of pure sulfur, and crush it finely. Sieve it into the boiling caust. soda solution 
making sure to get as little sulfur on the sides of the beaker as possible. Let this boil for 60-120 
min (1-2 hours), adding water as necessary. After this amount of time, most if not all of the sulfur 
should be dissolved. If you sit and watch it the whole time, you will notice a color change from 
clear to green to blue to puke green, to pea green, then to a very dark color and once all the sulfur 
dissolves it will be a very very dark red color. Set this on a towel or similar device and let it cool 
down until it stops boiling. The reason for the towel is so that it doesn't come in direct contact with 
any room temperature (or colder) surface. This is solution 2. Note: I tried just boiling it this way 
but ended up waiting 4 hours with half the sulfur left. So I changed the approach by placing the 
beaker on a hot plate stirrer. Yes, you will get sulfur on the sides this way but just wipe it away 
with a napkin once all the sulfur dissolves. Using a hot plate stirrer (max heat, max stirring power) 
it took around 1,5 hours before everything had dissolved. 
6. Once it stopped boiling (but is still hot) add it to the sodium picrate solution in the other beaker, 
in 6 portions.
Adding text to a pdf document - insert text into PDF content in, ASP.NET, MVC, Ajax, WinForms, WPF
XDoc.PDF for .NET, providing C# demo code for inserting text to PDF file
add text to pdf using preview; add text box in pdf
Adding text to a pdf document - VB.NET PDF insert text library: insert text into PDF content in, ASP.NET, MVC, Ajax, WinForms, WPF
Providing Demo Code for Adding and Inserting Text to PDF File Page in VB.NET Program
add text boxes to pdf document; adding text to a pdf in acrobat
7. Once all of it is added, place the beaker in a refrigerator until it reaches about 4C. This took 
around 8 hours for me since I have a small refrigerator. On a couple of occasions I added a couple 
of sheets of ice cubes in the fridge to speed up the chilling process. Once at 4C, there should be a 
healthy amount of red crystals in the bottom of the beaker.
8. Filter the whole solution into the 2L beaker that was used in the last step. Discard the 
filtrate/liquid and clean that beaker out. 
9. Pour 900 ml of water in it and bring it to a boil. Add the red crystals in the filter (and everything 
else) to the boiling water and boil it for 2-3 min while stirring a little bit. While it is still boiling; 
clean out the other 2L beaker which should be empty.
10. Filter the boiling solution into the clean 2L beaker. Discard the filter and its contents and let the 
filtrate/liquid cool to room temp. This will take around 5-8 hours. This is now a sodium picramate 
11. When the sodium picramate solution is at room temp, drip concentrated sulfuric acid in there 
with stirring (I used a hot plate stirrer during this addition). Ensure good ventilation as H2S and 
SO2 will be released. Keep dripping it in there until it just barely tests acidic on litmus paper. This 
will take 3-6ml (I couldn't be arsed to use my litmus paper so I just added 6ml, drop by drop using 
a 1ml syringe). You will also notice that the color has changed from a deep red color to a sort of 
rusty color (orange-brown-red). There is also a precipitate in the beaker and a lot of it. This is 
picramic acid. 
12. Measure out aprox 25ml (I used around 30-35ml) of sulfuric acid and add it to this beaker. Mix 
the beaker up. Add another 300 ml of water to this. 
13. Place this beaker in an ice bath and bring the temperature down below 5C. It took me aprox 20 
minutes and 4 sheets of ice to get the temp down to 4C. This is solution 3.
14. In another 2L beaker, pour 750 ml of water and add 17g of sodium nitrite. Swirl it until its 
dissolved. This is solution 4.
15. Place the ice bath on top of a magnetic stirrer and drop a spin bar in the beaker. Use a 
thermometer in the beaker. Now slowly add solution 4 to the picramic acid solution (orange-brown 
solution 3) in the 2L beaker, keeping the temperature below 5C (use thermometer). Ensure there is 
no sudden rise in temperature. Be sure to stir almost constantly during this part. You can stop 
stirring if you're not adding anything if you need a break though. Once all of it is added, continue 
stirring for a couple more minutes then remove it from the ice bath. I spent around 30-40 min 
adding this by pouring 100ml every 5 minutes.  Let it slowly warm up to room temp (this will take 
9-12 hours). You will see a brown precipitate (the shade of brown varies sometimes). The solution 
should be brown. 
16. Once it is up to room temperature, filter the solution out. There is a lot of DDNP crystals in 
here, so use 3-4. Try to even the amounts of DDNP on each filter paper when filtering.
17. Once all the crystals are filtered out, run 60ml of ice water through each filter to wash out 
some of the very soluble products (not needed if you are going to purify it later). Remember, the 
DDNP is slightly soluble in water so make sure it's very cold. The DDNP formed can be used as is, 
or it can be further purified.
End note: by using my guide, I had minimal impurities and all batches were successful. Don't be 
discouraged by the seemingly "long" process. Just follow all the steps and you practically can't go 
wrong. 90% of the time it takes will be "waiting" for the temperature to decrease/increase after 
each of the 3 stages.  The only way you can fail is if you have very poor quality or incorrect 
chemicals (f example some who attempted tried with sodium nitrate instead of the correct; sodium 
NITRITE). If you have all the suggested equipment you will complete all three batches (for a total 
of 15-45g of DDNP) within 45 hours.
Purification of DDNP:
The optimal way is the following; Dissolve 1/3rd of a batch of wet DDNP (equivalent to 5g 
dry) with 150ml acetone (regular room temped) in a 250ml or 600ml beaker. Swirl it 
around well to dissolve as much as possible. There will be some impurities that are un-
dissolved. The solution should be cloudy brown. Filter into another 600ml beaker using a 
lab filter or 2 x coffee filters. In my batch; there was not as much impurities as expected, 
grey powder like substance (I suspect this is sulfur residue). After filtration, discard the 
filter with content and pour 50-80ml into the porcelain boiling dish that is placed on top of 
your 1L conical flask. Ensure excellent ventilation at this point (turn on fume hood-fan if 
you have one). After around 30 minutes most of the acetone should be boiled away. Scrape 
it off gently into a plastic container and store, perhaps adding a little water. Dry 
immediately before use. 
VB.NET PDF Page Insert Library: insert pages into PDF file in vb.
DLLs for Adding Page into PDF Document in VB.NET Class. Add necessary references: RasterEdge.Imaging.Basic.dll. RasterEdge.Imaging.Basic.Codec.dll.
how to add text fields to pdf; how to add text fields to a pdf
C# PDF Annotate Library: Draw, edit PDF annotation, markups in C#.
C#.NET: Add Text Box to PDF Document. Provide users with examples for adding text box to PDF and edit font size and color in text box field in C#.NET program.
add text to a pdf document; add text box to pdf file
Filter the solution into a 2L beaker containing 1,5L of distilled ice water with ice cubes while 
rapidly stirring the liquid (magnetic stirrer). This will convert it into bright yellow crystals. 
The ice cubes are scooped out and the liquid filtered again. The filter papers will contain 
purified DDNP crystals. (Important; this method does not work, according to three forum 
sources as the DDNP is partly soluble in water, so you will get little if any yellow DDNP 
anyway...<3). Get as much as you can of the loose crystal, but don't scrape at the layer as it is 
friction sensitive. One guide  says: load moist in detonator while another guide states; must be 
dried before it will explode. It seems to detonate while slightly moist from acetone but Im going to 
completely dry it. Does not detonate when unconfined unless the sample is larger than 6g. Will not 
detonate by fire when unconfined, unless more than 6g, but will burn with a quick flash. Commonly 
initiated using black powder safety fuse (Tried it and it works, although I used a couple of grams of 
gunpowder taken from a shot gun shell, dunno how it affects etc.). It can be compressed 
substantially without detonation. Compressed samples can still be easily detonated. 
Good properties of storage. DDNP is best stored with 25% water. Dry immediately before use. I 
stored my DDNP in regular plastic boxes, in darkness, at 8,5C. Ended up just darkening the boxes 
with a black permanent marker. I had several amber glass bottles but figured it would be a pain to 
get the substance in/out, due to the relatively small openings on the bottles. Store away from light. 
It decomposes when exposed to direct sunlight and explodes violently when heated to 150C. 
Detonates easily by sparks, fire, percussion or friction. Long term storage: submerged in water free 
kerozene in tightly sealed amber glass away from light.
At one point in time; I dried 3g of unpurified DDNP in the oven at 60-70C for 4 hours. I have not 
tested if this is an appropriate way of drying when handling larger batches or purified substance, 
but I will soon find out... Alternative drying methods; Drying will take 24 hours if done in room 
temp or 2 hours if beaker is suspended in a hot water bath. Since Im purifying the DDNP using 
acetone I think ill either use the oven or boil it dry on the porcelain plate on top of the conical flask 
with boiling water.  
April - 2011
On April 6th I leased a car (short term lease), from AVIS; a silver grey Fiat Doblo van with 735kg 
of carrying capacity. They would charge my credit card with 810 euro per month. I needed this car 
as I had an introduction meeting with a farm owner the next day. I removed all the AVIS insignias 
so the car would pass as my own.
I had previously made initial contact with the owner of an appropriate farm through an online real 
estate forum for farms etc. At this point in time I had regularly searched for farms with 30-100 
decare of farmland the past 6 months and had around 10 potential leads, all within 4,5 hours 
driving from the capital. 
I had an introduction meeting with the owner, Petter and his girlfriend Tonje, around April 7th. They 
were around 37 years old and it turned out Petter was renting out the farm for the next 2,5 years 
due to the fact that he was going to jail for the specified period.  He was reluctant to state exactly 
what he was being incarcerated for but he mentioned something about renting the place to 
someone who had used it as a marijuana farm. So I assumed that he was somehow implicated. I 
presented myself in an optimal way and it paid off; the couple seemed to love me, considering me 
to be the ideal candidate. It is times like these that your acquired experience/competence in sales 
will pay off. A good salesperson is also a very talented psycho-analyst. So it's all about identifying 
the persons pains/problems/worries and saying what the individual wants to hear.
I wanted to move in as fast as possible, f example from April 1st, but as he was scheduled to leave 
for prison on April 19th and Tonje wanted to live there until May 1st, this wasn't a possibility. Petter 
VB.NET PDF Text Box Edit Library: add, delete, update PDF text box
C#.NET Winforms Document Viewer, C#.NET WPF Document Viewer. VB.NET PDF - Add Text Box to PDF Page in VB Provide VB.NET Users with Solution of Adding Text Box to
adding text fields to pdf; how to add text to a pdf document using acrobat
C# PDF Text Box Edit Library: add, delete, update PDF text box in
DNN (DotNetNuke), SharePoint. Provide .NET SDK library for adding text box to PDF document in .NET WinForms application. A web based
add text to pdf reader; add text boxes to a pdf
came to Oslo on April 10th and we signed the contract. I was now significantly closer to initiating 
the manufacturing phase...!
At this point in time I lived with my mom, in order to conserve as much of my funds as possible.  
On April 9th, I was inflicted with a virus by my mother and I came down with something that later 
appeared to be a very resilient throat infection.  FFS, this is what happens when you live with 
people hanging out with hypochondriacs...! It was the third time she had infected me the last two 
years and I was very pissed off and frustrated. The manufacturing phase was SO close, in only 20 
days and now I'm potentially neutralized for the next three weeks...  I decided to ride the illness 
out as I thought it would pass within the week, but it proved to be very resilient. My energy levels 
dropped by more than 50% and I eventually ended up with an antibiotics treatment.  
It was now  April 25th and I was finally back to normal. I had spent the past couple of weeks 
playing through Dragon Age II and a couple of other newly released games. Awesome! The good 
news was also that I would practically immune to any bacteria's and viruses for the next 3 months, 
in the most critical of all phases, as my immunity system had been boosted and rejuvenated 
significantly by the virus. My training regime had suffered and I had lost a couple of kilograms of 
muscle mass but most if not all other practical things were now in place for the manufacturing 
On April 27th I made the order for the fertilizer which were to be delivered a week later. Prior to 
making this order I had officially registered my company as an agricultural entity, with emphasis on 
the growing of specific crops, and I had gotten my official production number (a farming number) 
allowing me to make orders from the national farming supplier. If they were to screen me they 
would see that my company was linked to a farm that had 90 decares of fertile land so all was well.
The last week in the capital I spent a lot of time with friends, partying and attending various social 
events. I knew that it would be the last chance, for a very long time, I would enjoy their presence.
I had somewhat of a liquidity problem though, as I had to transfer a deposit equivalent to three 
months rent - 3750 euro in addition to the rent for May; 1250 euro. 
This payment ate up a great deal of my remaining liquidity so I would shortly solely rely on my 10 
credit cards with a total of 29 000 credit... As the weekly cap on all credit cards are capped at 
around 800 euro, I started withdrawal of funds from 3 cards. 
Events on the farm from May 2nd 2011 to June 23rd 2011 
This log contains a lot of what can appear as "wining" but it serves to reflect my mental state 
during the stay, a relatively detailed log of events and how I overcame the obstacles that arose. It 
can also serve as an educational guide or a blueprint for which the goal is to create a more efficient 
time budget. Learning from other peoples mistakes is always preferable to making them all 
yourself. It should be possible to drastically reduce the time spent on preparation, assembly and 
manufacturing based on the experiences shared in this log.  
Monday May 2 - Day 1: I drove up to the farm (2-2,5 hours from the capital) with my newly 
leased Fiat Doblo with all the equipment and gear/clothing I needed. I spent most of the day 
moving and getting my equipment and gear into place.
Tuesday May 3 - Day 2: I built the fume hood from the PVC plates and screws that was enclosed 
in the box. It was like an IKEA set and after a few hours I had completed it. Despite of the 
suppliers assurances they had forgotten to include the 10 cm diameter plastic fume hood tube so I 
wasn't able to plug in the dust collector fan. I placed the hood on a regular 50 cm  wooden living 
room table. I placed the 25kg heavy fan on a 1,5 meter high shoe shelf that I just flipped over. I 
placed it next to one of the living room windows so that I could cut out a plastic sheet using the 
same measurements as the window. I opened up one of the windows and taped the plastic sheet 
with duct tape on the window frame and cut a 10cm diameter hole where the tube was supposed to 
come out. This is the optimal way of doing it as you won't have to cut in the wall or other surfaces. 
VB.NET PDF Library SDK to view, edit, convert, process PDF file
Feel free to define text or images on PDF document and extract accordingly. Capable of adding PDF file navigation features to your VB.NET program.
how to insert text into a pdf with acrobat; how to add text to pdf
VB.NET PDF Text Add Library: add, delete, edit PDF text in
NET Winforms Document Viewer, C#.NET WPF Document Viewer. VB.NET PDF - Annotate Text on PDF Page in VB Professional VB.NET Solution for Adding Text Annotation to
adding text pdf file; adding text pdf files
I would have to pick up a bendable vent tube tomorrow. I also covered the rest of the windows 
with curtains to block anyone trying to peek through. The fume hood was a very simple 
construction so if I had more time I would probably just build one myself and save 500 euro in the 
Wednesday May 4 - Day 3: Finished creating the metal skeletons for the blast devices and 
completing other practical issues relating to gear and equipment.
Thursday May 5 - Day 4: I started to grind the aspirin tablets today, at first using a mortar and 
pestle. After a few hours my hands hurt and I realized this method wasn't going to work out for 
this quantity. I decided I wanted to try an untraditional method by pouring the tabs on a large 
plastic sheet on the floor, using gravity to crush them with my 20kg dumbbell. This method worked 
excellently and I was done in about 4 hours. Tonje, the owners girlfriend,  called me that evening. 
Apparently she was taking a 2 week vacation to Gabon and she was leaving this Monday. What a 
blessing! She said she would come and pick up some equipment from their storage room in the 
barn once she came back. I reckon I can manage to complete everything within the next two 
weeks, providing I work hard and efficient!
Friday May 6 - Day 5: Started to synthesize acetylsalicylic acid from aspirin. Failed badly and 
ended up with converting the acetylsalicylic acid to worthless salicylic acid goo (at this point in time 
I didn't know it was salicylic acid but It seemed very difficult to dry the substance). The guide I was 
using was significantly lacking. I realized I didn't have any other contingency plan and I began to 
somewhat panic. As I was unable to find any solution online the next two hours I began to lose 
heart. As I had discarded my digital library of explosives guides I tried to locate guides, searching 
online with anonymizer software, for a completely different booster compound. As I realized that 
this task could take a week or maybe two my motivation and morale at plummeted. If I couldn't 
even synthesize the first phase of the easiest booster how on earth would I manage to synthesize 
DDNP?! My world crashed that day and I tried to develop an alternative plan. I went a restaurant in 
the northern town that evening and enjoyed a three course meal. I later watched a few episodes of 
"the Shield". 
Saturday May 7 - Day 6: The only rational approach to this problem is to search online until I find 
a proper guide to synthesize aspirin powder into pure acetylsalicylic acid. After several hours of 
research my findings were extremely discouraging. All the guides I had found; mainly university 
level chemistry projects, required a suction filter pump and a chemistry air dryer.  The even more 
discouraging news was that even with this equipment none of the university students managed to 
get a better yield than 30%! Omfg, this would mean that even with the equipment I would never 
acquire, my total yield would not surpass 30% which would severely cripple the overall plan... I 
went to another restaurant that evening (I find it an effective method for getting my morale up) to 
create a new plan. In any case; I appear to be fundamentally fucked If I cannot manage to find a 
solution soon.
Sunday May 8 - Day 7: 
Failure is not an option for me. I continued my search on methods for the purification of salicylic 
acid online. After many hours of searching the net, using various search phrases, I managed to 
locate a single YouTube clip, with very few hits, which explained in detail an unconventional method 
for synthesizing acetylsalicylic acid from aspirin. However, the guy was using a suction filter pump 
and a laboratory air dryer but I figured I could bypass this requirement by using more funnel filters 
and by using an air drying method. According to the guy on the movie, he managed to achieve a 
70-80% yield! This method seemed to be viable and I would try to create a batch the next day.
Monday May 9 - Day 8:  I tried the unconventional method for synthesizing acetylsalicylic acid 
with a promising result. I couldn't actually confirm that the product I had was in fact purified 
acetylsalicylic acid so should I take a chance and manufacture it all using this method? 
Considering the fact that I had wasted so much time, I decided that I had no other choice than to 
initiate mass production even though I risked ruining all my aspirin. Because if I were to wait for a 
small batch, It would simply take too long, so I had no other choice than to take this calculated 
Tuesday May 10 - Day 9: Considering the fact that I had wasted so many days and literally been 
at a standstill I felt a sudden need to create an evacuation plan as I didn't have any. What would I 
do if the owners wife caught me, or the neighbour or anyone else? I needed to work out a plan for 
this potential scenario. The evacuation plan involved a 10 minute evacuation. I would have to back 
my largest backpack with survival gear and relating equipment, including survival rations, 10L of 
water, weapons, ammo and suitable clothing. I started to prepare the above.
Wednesday May 11 - Day 10: I completed packing an evacuation kit. I felt a lot more safe and 
prepared for any emergency once I was done. When I returned from the southern town later that 
day, I saw two military 12 man teams, armed to the teeth, just 2000m south of my farm. The 
largest military base in the country is located just a few kilometers north-east of my farm and their 
territory extends almost all the way down to my property. They have notified all their neighbours, 
C# PDF Page Insert Library: insert pages into PDF file in
This C# .NET PDF document page inserting & adding component from RasterEdge is written in managed C# code and designed particularly for .NET class applications
add text field to pdf acrobat; adding text to a pdf form
C# PDF insert image Library: insert images into PDF in, ASP
Using this C# .NET image adding library control for PDF document, you can easily and quickly add an image, picture or logo to any position of specified PDF
how to add text field to pdf form; how to insert text into a pdf
me included, that they are conducting a large military training session as to prepare a new division 
of soldiers for the war against the Taliban and al-Qaida in Afghanistan. It's quite ironic being 
situated practically on top of the largest military base in the country. It would have saved me a lot 
of hassle if I could just "borrow" a cup of sugar and 3kg of C4 from my dear neighbour:-) 
Thursday May 12 - Day 11: As the acetylsalicylic acid purification and the rest of the picric acid 
production required a substantial amount of mineral and distilled ice cubes I spent the whole day 
converting water to ice cubes; a total of 50L converted whereas 20% of it was from mineral water. 
I ended up completely filling up a very large freezer with ice-cube-plastic-pocket-sheets. 
Friday May 13 - Day 12: As the acid manufacturing went too slow I bought more funnels at the 
local store, to up the production rate. I continued to synthesize acetylsalicylic acid from aspirin that 
Saturday May 14 - Day 13: I continued to synthesize acetylsalicylic acid from aspirin.
It's the Eurovision finale today. I just love Eurovision...!:-) It's a lot of crap music but I think it's a 
great show all in all. I've seen all the semi finals and will take the time of to watch it later today, 
online. My country has a crap, politically correct contribution as always. An asylum seeker from 
Kenya, performing a bongo song, very representative of Europe and my country... In any case; I 
hope Germany wins!
Sunday May 15 - Day 14: At the last batch of preparing pure acetylsalicylic acid my hot plate 
stirrer broke down. The magnetic mechanism stopped working. Fuck, Chinese piece of shit 
equipment, I should have rather paid more to get good European quality machinery...!  What 
should I do now? Creating picric acid and DDNP without a magnetic hotplate stirrer would be very 
labour intensive and difficult and ordering a new product from a national supplier would take at 
least two weeks... I really don't have much choice in the matter. I'm ordering a new plate today 
and I can focus on the non-chemistry tasks until I receive it.
I managed to completed to synthesize the last batch of acetylsalicylic acid from aspirin without my 
hot plate stirrer. I now had to dry it. After scraping out all the content from the filter papers I 
spread the content evenly on several plastic boards. At first I put the boards in normal room 
temperature, but as this proved to be a very slow method I ended up placing the boards in a small 
room with a oven at maximum temperature (around 30C). In retrospect I realize I would have 
saved several days by just drying the purified acetylsalicylic acid in a Pyrex dish in the oven at 50-
70C, but even now I am not sure what effect heat above 30C would have on the acid. I am 70% 
certain it would be the optimal method though as this oven method works (confirmed) on drying 
both PA and DDNP.
Monday May 16 - Day 15: Mixing up and further drying all the acetylsalicylic acid on the plastic 
Tuesday May 17 - Day 16: Since I cannot continue on the chemistry phase, due to the lack of a 
hot plate stirrer, I started boiling my sulfuric acid outside. I initially bought 3 specialty induction 
plates (flat porcelain) but they didn't function as my 2L beakers didn't cover the minimum diameter 
required for the induction plates to function. I began with one hot plate and created boiling stones 
by crushing a few small lab beakers. The boiling stones only made the boiling more difficult and 
complicated so ended up without the use of boiling stones.  
Wednesday May 18 - Day 17: Continued boiling, now with three regular plates for maximum 
efficiency. Boiled after dark as the smoke generated as the acid surpassed 70% was so thick and 
compact that it would surely alert neighbours even several miles away.
Thursday May 19 - Day 18: Wanted to set on a plate, boiling sulfuric acid, while I did some 
shopping in the northern town. I noticed someone lurking outside the door and saw the neighbour. 
There was a BMW in the upper barn area he was going to fix up for the owner. As I was about to go 
outside in full protective suit, he almost saw me before I saw him. I helped him push out the car 
and gave him the gasoline required to drive it to his place. I'm going to stick to nighttime boiling 
from now on to reduce my exposure to any unwanted surprises. I was very lucky today, something 
I cannot take for granted in the future.
It's essential to create as much goodwill you can from the neighbours. Use any opportunity to 
generate goodwill from them. This goodwill will be returned indirectly by them not probing and 
investigating. If you get a visit from neighbours, be polite and friendly, offer them sandwiches and 
coffee, unless it will jeopardize the operation. The goodwill generated is likely to be to your benefit 
later on.
Friday May 20 - Day 19: Finished boiling sulfuric acid
Saturday May 21 - Day 20: Went to the capital to pick up a few parcels; 5 large packages of 
micro balloons and 50 more liters of distilled water. I also purchased a 50kg weight dumbbell set 
for fertilizer grinding, costing 700 euro, as It would most likely be the best way to crush the 
fertilizer prills using this method. 
On my way home to the farm I noticed what I believed to be a civilian police vehicle south of the 
southern town (30km from the farm). At this point in time I remembered I had forgotten to turn on 
the lights on the car since I tested out my blue LED lights the day before. Hmm, they should have 
stopped me for this violation. Very weird. As I came closer to the farm I noticed what I believed to 
be another civilian police car. Damn, I got a really bad feeling about this and my instincts told me I 
was about to be apprehended. Too many red flags were lit. I stopped 500 meters before the farm 
entrance and had a smoke, preparing mentally for a potential welcoming party at the farm. What 
should I do if I was about to be SWAT raped by a 6 or 12 man team? I didn't have any weapons 
available as they were all inside the main house. Should I make a run for it, if so, where would I 
go? Would I have time to fetch my evacuation kit, and should I try to get it and shoot my way out? 
After the break I approached the farm, and turned on the fog lights on the car so that I could have 
an advantage should they approach me from the front. I stopped 50 meters north of the main 
house and I was shocked at the sight that awaited me...! The barn door was wide open!!! Someone 
was here! They were probably circling me right now or waiting for me inside the main house! I 
waited 20 minutes with the fog light aimed straight at the direction I expected them to come from. 
Perhaps they are not here, maybe they just installed monitoring equipment like they often do? I 
entered the house, picked up the glock and searched the house and the barn. Nothing. I began 
searching for monitoring equipment, nothing...
Paranoia can be a good thing, or it can be a curse. The barn door had probably been opened by the 
wind. I decided then and there that I would not allow paranoia to get the best of me again. If they 
were to come for me one day, there was really nothing I could do about it, so it would not be 
constructive to worry about it. 
Sunday May 22 - Day 21: Started relocation of fertilizer. Broke down a 600kg bag into 13-14 x 
50kg bags, loaded in the truck, drove 100 meters and carried them with a "carry trolley" into the 
barn. Did a full 600kg bag. Was exhausted.
Monday May 23 - Day 22: Initiated the fertilizer grinding phase. I was unsure whether I had to 
pulverize the fertilizer or not. Most guides said it was a positive thing as some fertilizer prills are 
coated with an anti-absorbing layer.  I crushing a small batch, placed it in a plastic bag and soaking 
it in diesel, I also prepared another small bag of prills and soaked that in fuel to see whether it 
would absorb any liquid. Updated log
Tuesday May 24 - Day 23: The prills had not absorbed any diesel at all, during the last 24 hours, 
so I concluded that the only approach is to pulverize the 5 x 600 bags of 27-0-0 AN fertilizer. I 
cleaned the concrete floor in the barn thoroughly and poured 50kg of fertilizer prills on it, 
spreading it evenly so that I could roll the 50kg dumbbell back and forth to crush it, and then use a 
broom and spade to gather up the pulverized AN before it had absorbed a lot of moisture from the 
air. I was sure that this method would work as I managed to semi-crush the prills with my 20kg 
dumbbell. If a 20kg dumbbell almost could do it, then surely, a 50kg dumbbell would ensure 
excellent grinding. I estimated that I could grind 50kg within 20 minutes, 3 times faster than any 
other method I had heard of. 
To my great disappointment, crushing the prills with the dumbbell failed miserably. The prills were 
only partially crushed and rolling the dumbbell proved to be an especially labour intensive 
experience. Also, the crushed prills absorbed moisture much faster than anticipated so the time 
required for me to crush 50kg (2 hours) would result in more or less AN powder fully saturated 
with water moisture... Fuck, why can't anything go as planned???? And the dumbbell set cost me a 
total of 750 euro and now it has proven to be worthless... What do I do now?
Wednesday May 25 - Day 24: As this was a big setback, I decided to seek comfort and 
attempting to erect my morale, which was currently in the toilet, at the restaurant in the northern 
town, ordering a three course meal while readjusting the plan. I had previously heard of a Marxist 
terrorist traitor in the early 70s. I believe he was called Baader or could it have been Meinhof, 
terror prostitutes for the Soviets and loyal dhimmi whores of the Islamic Ummah. Anyway; I 
remember reading about him using electrical mixers to crush AN prills in his apartment. Apparently, 
he had purchases several crates of these mixers and used several simultaneously for efficiency. I'm 
going to test this out shortly. If electrical mixers/blenders from the 70s could do it then surely; new 
modern blenders can! 
Thursday May 26 - Day 25: Shopping for blenders. Bought around 12 - stationary and handheld, 
different brands for testing.
Friday May 27 - Day 26: Started crushing fert prills, testing out the various blenders. More than 
half of them where completely useless as the shape of the container prevented proper circulation of 
the prills after crushing them. A suitable blender will ensure flawless circulation and result in a fully 
crushed batch within a reasonable time frame. Found a perfect blender; Electrolux. which was able 
to fully crush 95% of the prills, in portions of 0,5-0,7kg within 20-35 seconds.
Saturday May 28 - Day 27: They had the Electrolux stationary blender in limited supply so I had 
to drive all day to purchase 6 from three different cities.
Sunday May 29 - Day 28: Continued relocation of the fertilizer. Did another 600kg bag.
Monday May 30 - Day 29: Completed the third 600kg bag. I could hardly move my fingers and I 
was certain that I had damaged them permanently. I decided to limit the process to three bags as 
the work required to process 5 bags (3000kg) would simply be too exhausting for one person...
Tuesday May 31 - Day 30:  I had to rest the whole day as I was completely exhausted...
Wednesday June 1 - Day 31: Updating log
Thursday June 2 - Day 32:  I saw a car driving through the property while I was surfing the net. 
As I went to greet him I noticed he was taking pictures of the farm. He, around 50-60, said he was 
a tourist wanting to take landscape pictures. His actions and body language indicated however that 
he was lying. My instinct told me that he was a police officer. I offered him coffee and suggested he 
should go down to the river bank as it was the optimal place for taking photos. I noticed that he 
continued to take pictures of the farm. When he approached the house I chatted with him again. 
From what I understood, reading his body language and between the lines, he worked for the 
police and he was following up on the "marijuana farm" case. He disclosed that his daughter was a 
drug-sniffer-dog trainer. He was probably taking pictures in relation to this case. I told him that 
some people had set up a marijuana farm here a few years back. He seemed surprise, although he 
probably knew that already. This encounter was a concern for me for a few days, but I decided to 
just forget it as it wasn't anything to do about it if he was to return. I'm just glad I gave him a 
good impression.
I decided to begin crushing the fertilizer using four Electrolux blenders simultaneously. However, it 
made a lot of noise so I decided to do this work from 23.00 to 07.00. I managed to complete 5 x 
50kg bags, mixing in diesel 4 times per bag to distribute it evenly, then closing both the inner and 
outer bags properly using 5 individual pieces of duct tape. It is essential to hurry to place the 
crushed AN into the bag as it will begin to draw moisture from the air immediately after it is 
crushed, even while being inside the blender container. 
Friday June 3 - Day 33: Continued crushing prills and mixing with diesel. I got into a good 
routine and managed to complete 10 bags. Very exhausting. I spent around 1 hour for each of the 
first few bags the day before, but managed to increase efficiency so that I completed 1 bag every 
40 minutes (optimal achievement was 1 bag per 32 minutes). 20 bags to go... 2 of the blenders 
broke after processing 12 bags, even though I used it on the lowest power alternative. Replaced 
them with new ones.
Saturday June 4 - Day 34: Completed 6 bags.
Sunday June 5 - Day 35: Completed 4 bags. 2 more blenders broke down. I have to buy a couple 
of new ones tomorrow.
Monday June 6 - Day 36: Bought two more blenders. Completed crushing 1600kg of fertilizer 
prills and mixing with diesel. I'm going to save the last 200kg and possibly use it as an "inner 
charge" mixed with purified RC fuel (nitro methane). I will most likely only have enough nitro for 1 
x inner charge though. After completion of the grinding, it was prills and AN dust all over the 
place:)) My green AN-crushing clothing were now grey... Surely, I'm going to die from cancer 
within 12 months as I must have gotten a lot of this crap into my lungs even though I used a 3M 
mask... It took a while to clean it all up to prepare for the next phase.
Watching "The Shield", a couple of episodes each day on average. I downloaded all 7 seasons in 
the start of May.
Tuesday June 7 - Day 37: Went to the capital and picked up the new hot plate stirrer that had 
Wednesday June 8 - Day 38: Started synthesizing picric acid, completed 1 out of 10 batches.
Thursday June 9 - Day 39: I heard someone parking their car outside the house today. It was 
one of the neighbours wanting to buy the current crop as animal food. As I hadn't had the time to 
plant a crop of my own, the current one was primarily timotei and clover - used for food to cows 
and sheep. We discussed the issue for a while and I explained my situation to him. We agreed that 
he could harvest the current crop. He would return within 14 days to initiate the harvesting. I 
offered him a good price. As we strolled down to the field I was somewhat concerned that he would 
notice the fume hood fan pipe sticking out of the living room window...
Continued synthesizing 2 and 3 of 10 batches of picric acid and placing the finished compound to 
dry. It took a long time to complete the nitration of the acid due to the fact that I only had 1 hot 
plate stirrer. If I had 3 I would be able to complete all the PA within 2-3 days. Damn, something 
went wrong with these two batches. The solution was red and it failed to nitrate properly. I 
concluded that I must have used a bottle containing 37% sulfuric acid, instead of the required 90%
Friday June 10 - Day 40: Continued synthesizing  4 and 5 of 10 batches picric acid and placing 
the finished compound to dry. I placed 50g of my best batch in the oven to prepare for testing and 
to use it for DDNP manufacturing. Potent PA should burn when lit with flame. 
To my great disappointment, nothing happened when I did the fire test...! What the hell, how is 
that possible, it was completely dry and that particular batch was manufactured perfectly according 
to specifications!? I did everything according to specifications... Could the compound I have 
manufactured be inert???? Unfortunate circumstances rams cock in arse once again...! I started to 
have serious doubts and my morale and motivation started to shatter... 
I concluded that given the recent events, I would now have to move forward with operation B, at 
least continue to complete all preparations for this as the primary operation seemed to wither 
Saturday June 11 - Day 41: As I was doing research on the net, a thunder storm approached, 
but it was still very far away. I have never had any problems with electrical overcharges the last 15 
years because I always use specialty electrical outputs with gas cylinder electrical overcharge 
protection. Suddenly my PC made a relatively large bang, and the electricity went out. Once 
electricity was back on I noticed that my PC was dead. FFS, not again... As it was in the evening, I 
couldn't fix it until Monday... 
I prayed for the first time in a very long time today. I explained to God that unless he wanted the 
Marxist-Islamic alliance and the certain Islamic takeover of Europe to completely annihilate 
European Christendom within the next hundred years he must ensure that the warriors fighting for 
the preservation of European Christendom prevail. He must ensure that I succeed with my mission 
and as such; contribute to inspire thousands of other revolutionary conservatives/nationalists; anti-
Communists and anti-Islamists throughout the European world. 
Sunday June 12 - Day 42: Although highly demoralized, I decided to do one last test of the PA 
compound. I decided to create a batch of DDNP using my best batch of picric acid. This was to be 
my last attempt to move ahead with operation A. I didn't have much faith in creating such a 
difficult compound as DDNP when I couldn't even manage to create a decent batch of PA... I spent 
most of the day preparing that batch of DDNP, then drying it in the oven for 4 hours. 
Monday June 13 - Day 43: I prepared a test device today and drove off to a very isolated site. 
The test bomb was composed of a 3g DDNP primary and a 30g PA secondary. If this test would fail, 
I would abandon operation A and move forward with the non-spectacular operation B.
I lit the fuse, went out of range and waited. It was probably the longest 10 seconds I have ever 
BOOM! The detonation was successful!!!:-) I quickly drove away to avoid any potential unwanted 
attention, from people in the vicinity. I would have to come back a few hours later to investigate 
the blast hole, to see if both compounds had detonated. 
A few hours later, after returning from a restaurant in the southern town to celebrate this success, 
I went back to the blast site to evaluate the detonation. The DDNP primary detonated successfully 
but the dry picric acid booster did not detonate at all. So I confirmed that the PA was not inert, just 
of a very low purity grade. This could be sorted as I would now move forward with purification after 
completion of the last PA batches.  Today was a very good day as I really needed this success.
Tuesday June 14 - Day 44: Continued synthesizing picric acid and placing the finished compound 
to dry.
Wednesday June 15 - Day 45: Continued synthesizing picric acid and placing the finished 
compound to dry.
Thursday June 16 - Day 46: Began purification of the PA compound.
Friday June 17 - Day 47: At this point in time, considering that this project has taken much 
longer than anticipated, I was in a serious liquidity squeeze. The fertilizer invoice on 4500 euro 
should have been paid on May 19th. I had called to the company and asked for an increase grace 
period and they said it was ok as long as I paid before June 8th. This was almost 10 days ago and I 
received a follow up notice today stating that they would forward the invoice to the credit collection 
company on June 22nd. In addition to this; the farm rent for July, 1250 euro, was due on June 
25th and the invoice for the fume hood, the hot plate stirrer and my secondary fan, which I wasn't 
even going to use, 2800 euro, was due on June 26th. This would mean that I would officially 
default on the payment and receive a credit warning, which would basically blacklist me and thus 
preventing me from renting a car, as the car rental companies always perform a credit check. 
Needless to say; this problem could sabotage the whole operation and I needed to sort this out 
asap or the operation would be over before it had even started... I needed to acquire 8550 euro 
within a week! As I had 1500 in cash and in my primary account, I decided my only choice was to 
aggressively withdraw funds from all my 10 credit cards but even that wouldn't be enough because 
of the weekly capacity limit. I called the farming supplier and made an agreement where I would 
pay half the amount now and the rest in July. They agreed. After aggressive cash withdrawal I 
managed to acquire the necessary funds, which allowed me to keep my head above the water until 
mid July.
At first, I thought I would manage to create enough picric acid booster material (1,5kg in total) to 
disregard the addition of AL powder. But considering the fact that I would only manage to produce 
aprox 200-300g of booster I had no choice than to continue to prepare my 150kg of aluminium 
powder for addition in the ANFO. 
The 150kg of AL came in 4 hermetically sealed drums each containing around 37kg of AL. After 
reading the "security precautions", however, I was completely freaked out. The drum openings 
where wielded with a soft metallic substance so it would be difficult to open them without taking 
extreme risk. The warnings stated; contact with oxygen will risk detonation of the AL powder, 
contact with metal, concrete and even plastic will significantly increase the chance of static 
electricity which can cause a detonation. Friction and shock can also cause detonation. Close 
proximity of oxidizers (gas, diesel) or close proximity to electrical outputs etc. can cause 
I first planned on creating an outdoor mechanism that allowed me to thrust a steel spear like 
object, by using gravity, creating a 3 cm hole in the top of the drum. However, I ended up taking a 
regular knife and starting to file down the wielded enclosement, even if it involved high risk. At this 
point in time I was very concerned for a potential detonation. If the barrel of AL powder was to 
detonate and I somehow survived, I would probably lose both arms instantly severely. The blast 
wave/flame would probably cauterize my wounds resulting in an extended and extremely painful 
death. The most pragmatical approach to solving this potential problem was to place my loaded 
glock 34 close to the work area. And if I survived a detonation, losing both my arms, I could still 
fire a round to my head, in order to prevent un-necessary suffering using my toe to trigger. 
Eventually, I manage to file open the enclosement. I then considered putting the drum upside down 
in one of my empty fertilizer bags to prevent the presence of high levels of oxygen.
This method proved to be too exhausting since I had to hold up the 37kg drum with my hands. I 
ended up with putting a large 3 x 4m plastic sheet on the concrete floor and carefully pouring the 
AL powder out of the opening. Small clouds of dust began to generate but nothing happened. I 
carefully continued until the drum was empty rolling the side of the drum in a circular pattern from 
the center of the AL powder already poured out, until the drum was empty. There were small 
clouds of AL powder generated but the biggest one was aprox 20 cm in diameter, which settled 
down after a while. I continued after the small clouds had settled. It's also worth noting that I had 
closed all the windows of the cellar basement so the humidity was relatively high, while oxygen 
level was below average.
In any case, this method worked well and I had gathered all the AL powder on the sheet, and thus 
preparing it for the addition to the ANFO. 
Since I had solved the AL problem, I continued the purification of the PA.
Saturday June 18 - Day 48: I woke up at 11.00 and checked my phone. There was an SMS sent 
09.30 from Tonje, the owners girlfriend. She said she was ON HER WAY UP to pick up some 
equipment from the barn!!! Omfg; considering the fact that it's a 2-2,5 hour's drive from the 
capital she would be here in about half an hour!!! I'm so fucked! She has a large storage room in 
the back of the barn and she would need to pass all my ANFO bags to get there. I would need 12 
hours minimum to relocate the 1,2 tons of ANFO, not to mention de-construct my chemistry rig, 
fume hood, fan and clean up all the beakers etc spread all around. And the living room is full of 
Documents you may be interested
Documents you may be interested