164NitroPDFProfessionalsoftware user guide
Commenting & Markup
The Polygon, Polygonal Line and Cloud tools give you more control
and flexibility over the exact shape of the drawing markups you add
to your PDF documents. Use the Polygonal Line tool to draw a series
of open, connected straight lines. Use the Polygon and Cloud tools
when you want to draw a series of connected lines that are closed,
with the last line connecting back to the first line to form a complete
shape. The Cloud tool adds a special border for making markups
more prominent. All drawings you add have their own pop-up note
attached, meaning you can add a text message to explain each
drawing in more detail.
To add a polygon or cloud drawing markup:
1. On the Commenting toolbar, click the arrow next to the
2. Select the Polygon
tool or Cloud
3. Left-click on the page to start the drawing.
4. Left-click where you want the line to change direction. Keep
doing this until you have drawn the shape.
5. To finish, take the final line of the shape back to the starting
point, and then double-click.
To add a comment to your drawing markup:
1. Select the Hand
tool from the toolbar.
2. Double-click the edge of the drawing.
3. In the pop-up note, enter your text message.
If you make
Esc to remove
the last line
of the polygon.