Create a Group
CREATE A GROUP
Entries within an address book can be grouped. An email or fax can be sent to a
group instead of an entire address book or a single entry in an address book.
An entry may belong to more than one group within an address book.
To create a group:
1. Select the Address Books option on the Fax or eMail menu to display the
Address Books screen.
2. Select option 1, Work with Address Books to display the Work with Address
3. Key a 2, (Edit), in the Opt field to the left of an address book name.
4. <ENTER> to display the Work with Address Book Entries list screen.
5. Press F13 (shift+1) to display the Create Address Group window.
6. Complete the fields:
A name to identify the group. Alphanumeric names may be
up to 50 positions in length. Numeric names are limited to
Group Name Type Whether the group name is numeric or alphanumeric.
An optional, 15 position description to further identify the
group. This is especially helpful when using numeric group
7. <ENTER> to display the Work with Address Book Groups screen.