2. Sort by. Defines the parameters by which the comments can be sorted within a group. Valid values are:
1. Page. The comments are sorted by page.
2. Type. The comments are sorted by type.
3. Author. The comments are sorted by author.
4. Date. The comments are sorted by date.
5. Subject. The comments are sorted by subject.
3. Exclude replies. When specified, the replies to the comments are not included into the summary.
4. Include invisible comments. When specified, the invisible comments are included into the summary.
2. Pages Range. Allows you to select the page(s) with the comments to be summarized.
1. All. All pages with the comments will be summarized.
2. Selected Pages. Only selected pages with the comments will be summarized.
3. Current Page. Only the current page with the comments will be summarized.
4. Pages. Individual pages are indicated by their numbers beginning with 1.
Sequential page ranges may appear as hyphenated inclusive ranges, viz. 2-5 will select pages 2, 3, 4,
Multiple page ranges may be specified, separated from one another by commas.
5. Subset. This works in conjunction with the other Page Ranges to select groups based on order within the
document. Valid values are:
1. All pages. All of the specified pages with the comments will be summarized.
2. Odd pages. Within the specified Page Range(s) only odd-numbered pages with the comments will
be summarized: 1, 3, 5, etc.
3. Even pages. Within the specified Page Range(s) only even-numbered pages with the comments
will be summarized: 2, 4, 6, etc.
3. Output. Depending on the type of the comment summary output, the paper and layout options are changed
1. Type. PDF Document (*.pdf)
1. Options. Valid options are:
1. Paper. Selecting this option allows you to choose the standard size of the page.
2. Layout. Determines how pages are arranged in the PDF document pane.
3. Place each group on separate page. Allows you to place each group of summarized
comments on separate pages.
4. Destination Folder. Selects the destination folder to receive the comments.
Note that you may not simply type in the destination folder.
Clicking the Browse button opens the Browse for Folder dialog to select the destination
Main Menu . 176
PDF-XChange Editor v3.x