4. Paste. Pastes clipboard text to the selected location.
5. Select All. Allows you to select the whole text from the chosen text box for editing.
6. Paragraph.... Sets the paragraph options for the selected text.
7. Text Style. Opens the following submenu of formatting options:
Besides, you may change the properties of the text with the help of the Properties Toolbar which
appears at the Toolbar area when the text fragment is selected:
You may also use the following hot keys to format the text entry:
1. Ctrl+B - Bold
2. Ctrl+I - Italic
3. Ctrl+U - Underline
4. Ctrl+Shift+S - Strikethrough
5. Ctrl+Shift++ - Superscript
6. Ctrl+Shift+- - Subscript
7. The Typewriter Toolbar supports additional options for selecting Font and Size.
Note that PDF files created from solely Image based content (e.g. scanned to PDF) cannot be text
edited - there is no actual text within the PDF file - simply an image, even though the image may
represent text. That is why you will be able only to move, resize or rotate such text.
17 . Page Content Editing
Copyright © 2001 2014 Tracker Software Products All Rights Reserved.