IMPORTANT SAFETY AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
INSTRUCTIONS PERTAINING TO RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY TO PERSONS
WARNING – when using electric products, basic precautions should be followed, including the following:
1. Read all of the safety and installations instructions and explanation of graphic symbols before using the product.
2. The product must be grounded. If it should malfunction or breakdown, grounding provides a path of least resistance for
electric current to reduce the risk of electric shock. This product is equipped with a power supply cord having an equipment-
conductor and a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an appropriate outlet which is properly installed and grounded
with all local codes and ordinances.
DANGER – Improper connection of the equipment-grounding can result in a risk of electric shock. Do not modify the plug
provided with the product – if it will not ﬁt the outlet have a proper outlet installed by a qualiﬁed electrician. Do not use an
adapter which defeats the function of the equipment-grounding conductor. If you are in doubt as to whether the product is
properly grounded, check with a qualiﬁed serviceman or electrician.
3. Do not use this product near water – for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, in a wet basement, or near a swim-
ming pool, or the like.
4. This product should only be used with a stand or cart that is recommended by the manufacture.
5. This product, either alone or in combination with an ampliﬁer and speakers or headphones, may be capable of producing
sound levels that could cause permanent hearing loss. Do not operate at a high volume level or at a level that is uncomfortable.
If you experience any hearing loss or ringing in the ears, you should consult an audiologist.
6. The product should be located so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper ventilation.
7. The product should be located away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, or other products that produce heat.
8. The product should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in the operating instructions or as marked on
9. The power-supply cord of the product should be unplugged from the outlet when left unused for a long period of time. When
unplugging the power supply, do not pull on the cord, but grasp it by the plug.
10. Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the enclosure through openings.
11. The product should be serviced by qualiﬁed service personnel when:
A. The power supply cord or plug has been damaged, or
B. Objects have fallen, or liquid has spilled into the product, or
C. The product has been exposed to rain, or
D. The product does not appear to be operating normally or exhibits a marked change in preformance, or
E. The product has been dropped, or the enclosure damaged.
12. Do not attempt to service the product beyond that described in the user maintenance instructions. All other servicing should
be referred to qualiﬁed service personnel.
13. WARNING - Do not place objects on the power supply cord, or place the product in a position where anyone could trip over,
walk on, or roll anything over cords of any type. Do not allow the product to rest on or be installed over cords of any type. Im-
: RISQUE DE CHOCK ELECTRIQUE NE PAS OUVRIR
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol,
within an equilateral triangle, is intended to
alert the user to the presence of uninsulated
"dangerous voltage" within the product's
enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude
to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral
triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of important operating and
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the product.