Application Language: set the language for Doc.
Default PDF Application: set Doc as your default program to open PDF files.
Maximum number of files in Recent File list: set maximum number of files displayed in
the Recent Files list. If you set 8, then only up to 8 files will be displayed in the File >
Recent files > Recent Documents.
Smooth: select whether to make text, graphics, lines, and images smooth.
Gray-out text below…Pixels: gray-out the text when the number of pixels is below the
Use page cache: store page data to speed up page display. If this feature is on, you do not
have to wait for a page to reload when you review that page again; Doc has already stored
the pages you reviewed.
Use logical page numbers: allow Gaaiho Doc to follow the page numbering printed on
the page as opposed to the actual number based on total pages in the document. For
example, the first page may have a printed number of A and will be listed as A (1 of 1) in
the Page viewing controls bar and print dialogs. This option is unrelated to numbering
pages in Write mode or the Header and Footer feature.
Show Gaps Between pages: determine whether to show empty, white space between
pages in a document.
Default Page Layout: select an option to set the default page display when you first open
a PDF document.
Default Zoom: set a zoom level for PDF documents when they are first opened. This value
overrides document settings.
Units & Grids
Page Units: set the unit of measurement in Doc. It could be Points, Inches, Centimeters, or
Grid: set grid properties and color for PDF document pages. You can use the Ruler & Grid
features to display or hide grids.
Identities: your identity information which appears on digital ID stamps
Full Screen (Navigation & Appearance)
Advance every … second: specify whether to advance automatically from page to page
every set interval. This is off by default. You can still use mouse or keyboard commands to
page through a document even if this option is selected.
Loop after last page: let the document return to the first page after the last one. The
option is typically used for setting up kiosk displays.
Escape key exist: allow pressing to Esc key to exit Full Screen mode. If this option is not
Guide Color: specify the color of the shown guides. Click the square and then select a
color, or you can click other color to define a custom color using the color palette.
Quick Spark Guide
selected, exit with the shortcut Ctrl + L instead.
Left-click to go forward; right-click to go back: allow clicking mouse and pressing
arrow keys to page through a document.
Show Navigation Bar: determine whether to show the Navigation bar. If it is allowed to
be shown, you can then define a screen corner for it
Mouse Cursor: specify mouse status, such as Always Visible, Always Hidden, and Hidden
After Delay, in Full Screen mode.
Background color: select a background color for the areas outside the pages in Full
Restore last view settings when reopening documents: This option is checked by
default. Doc restores the last view when reopening the document.
Open cross-document link in same window: close the current document and open the
document being linked to in the same window, minimizing the number of windows open.
If the document being linked to is already open in another window, the current one will
remain when you click a link to the open documents.
Create links from URLs: enable this to have Doc create hyperlinks from URLs.
Allow layer state to be set by users: enable this to let the settings in the Layer
Properties dialog box take effect. If you want to make all layer settings work, you have to
turn this feature on and then go click the Show property button to set layer properties.
(For example, if you don’t want to show layer A on-screen but want to print and to export
to other applications, set the default set to on, the initial visibility to never visible, and the
initial print and export states to always print and always export.) Remember that you
cannot apply any changes if this option is not selected.
Apply changes to layer settings: A. Turn the Allow layer state to be set by users feature on. B. Show
property button C. Layer properties settings
Note: Remember to save the file to let all changes take effect.
Quick Spark Guide
Background printing (unavailable in IE): enable this to continue working on documents
while printing is in progress. This option works in Gaaiho Doc program only. If you want to
print a PDF document in IE, you are not allowed to work on it anymore while printing is in
Hand Tool Click: determine how the document responds when clicking with the Hand
Tool. If you select page down, double-click the page to jump half a page down; if you
choose scroll down, double-click it to start scrolling down until the next mouse click.
Reset All Warnings: restore all warning messages back to default status. Once you see a
warning dialog box with the “Do not display this message again” checkbox on it, check
the box to have the dialog box stop showing up. To restore all warning dialog boxes, click
the Reset All Warning button to have them show up again.
Auto Save: the document will be saved periodically according to the time specified.
Display PDF in Internet Explorer: When you click a PDF link on a web page, it can open either
within the web browser or in Gaaiho Doc. If this option is selected, you can view a PDF document
directly in IE where Doc workspace is embedded. If it is not selected, choose to open it in Doc or
Preferred Media Player: select a media player from the menu.
Accessibility Options: determine whether to show subtitles, supplemental text, audio
description, and/or play dubbed audio when available.
Remove All Trusted Documents: remove the documents currently in the Trusted
Documents list. When a movie within PDF is played, a dialog box will appear and ask you
to either play only the movie or add it to Trusted Documents. If you select the latter, you
will not see the dialog box when you play movies in that document.
New Document: set the default formatting such as font, margins, and page for new document.
Compatible with Adobe Acrobat 6.0: make the document compatible with Adobe Acrobat
6.0 so that it can verify the digital signatures in your PDF documents. If not selected, only
Quick Spark Guide
C# HTML5 Viewer: Deployment on ASP.NET MVC
Open Global asax.cs, you can find the functions shown below. Creating a Home folder under Views according to config in picture above. RasterEdge.XDoc.PDF.dll. copy picture to pdf; paste picture to pdf
C# HTML5 Viewer: Deployment on IIS
Copy according dll files listed below under RasterEdge.DocImagSDK/Bin directory and paste to Xdoc.HTML5 RasterEdge.XDoc.PDF.HTML5Editor.dll. (see picture). copy and paste image from pdf to word; copy a picture from pdf to word
Gaaiho Doc users can verify your signatures.
It allows you to create, edit, duplicate, and delete signature appearances.
Configure Signature Appearance: name the signature title, configure graphic and text to
display in the signature field, and adjust text alignment settings. Signature preview is
available in the Preview area.
Check the box to verify signatures when the document is opened. You may click the Signature
Preferences… button to the right to enter the Digital Signature Preferences dialog box.
Digital Signature Preferences
Verification: specify a method to be used during verification and choose which time to
use for verification.
Creation: define a default method for signing and encrypting documents.
Windows Integration: determine whether you want to trust all root certificates in the
Windows Certificate Store when validating signatures or certified documents.
Security Settings: check the Load security settings from a server box to enable Server
Settings area. Then enter the URL of the server and define how often to load security settings.
You may check the “Ask before installing” box to receive notification before new security
settings take effect.
Spell Check: determine whether to check spelling while typing and specify its underline color.
Interactive Form Field Indicator
The information button in the bottom-right corner of the work area appears only when there
are interactive form fields within the document. To locate where the form fields are in the file,
you can either select Form > Advanced > Highlight Form Fields or click Highlight Fields
enclosed within the pop-up message to help highlight all form fields out.
A. Click “Highlight Fields” to locate form fields within the file. B. Click the button
to show or hide the
Quick Spark Guide
C# Raster - Modify Image Palette in C#.NET
& pages edit, C#.NET PDF pages extract, copy, paste, C#.NET VB.NET How-to, VB.NET PDF, VB.NET Word, VB is used to reduce the size of the picture, especially in how to paste a picture into a pdf; copy image from pdf to word
C# Word - Document Processing in C#.NET
Open(docFilePath); //Get the main ducument IDocument doc = document.GetDocument(); //Document clone IDocument doc0 = doc.Clone(); //Get all picture in document cut image from pdf online; paste picture into pdf preview
3.4 Adjust PDF views
Change the page view
Adjust page zoom level
Use split-window view
Change the page view
Doc provides page layout, view modes, view rotation options and other features to let you decide
how you are going to read the document.
Change the page display options
On the Page Viewing controls bar, in the Page Layout drop-down menu, select one of the following
page display options:
A. Page Layout on the Page Viewing controls bar (left) B. Page display options in the Page Layout drop-down menu
Single Page: display just one page at a time without any portion of the previous and next page.
Continuous: display pages in one long column so that you can smoothly scroll through the
document without sudden transitions.
Continuous Facing: display two pages facing each other and placed side-by-side with continuous
Facing: display two pages placed side-by-side at a time.
Document Assembly: display all pages at a time in the Document pane.
Change page view modes
Fit the page and show one page at a time: scroll through the document with sudden transitions
at the end of every page and view it with the page fitting the width of the Document pane.
Fit width and scroll pages continuously: scroll through the document smoothly without sudden
transitions and view it with the width of the page fitting the width of the Document pane.
Note: those two commands are also available on the navigation toolbar in Full Screen mode.
Quick Spark Guide
View modes on the Page Viewing controls bar: A. Fit the page and show one page at a time B. Fit width and scroll pages
continuously C. Start full screen
Read in Full Screen mode:
Click the “Start full screen” button on the right side of the page viewing controls bar to start Full
Screen mode, which means that the document occupies the entire screen without showing the
application frame. The pointer still works in full screen mode so that you can click links and open
In Full Screen mode, move cursor around the bottom-right corner to show the navigation toolbar,
which includes the following functions:
To view the previous page, click the To Previous Page icon or press the left or up
arrow key. To view the next page, click the To Next Page icon
or press right or
down arrow key.
To close full screen view, click the Exit full screen mode icon or press the Esc key.
Or, you can also exit with the shortcut Ctrl + L.
To change cursor styles, click the Cursor style icon and select a style as desired.
Since pointer is still working in full screen mode, you can use the stylized cursor to
click links or open notes.
To resize the page view in the full screen mode, click the Single page icon to
display one page at a time or the Continuous page icon to display a page fitting
the width of the screen with continuous scrolling.
The basic reading controls on the page navigation toolbar: A. Cursor style B. To Previous Page C. To Next
Page D. Single page E. Continuous Page F. Exit Full Screen Mode
Resize the page view
On the Page Viewing controls bar, click the zoom value menu button to the right of the zoom
value text box and select one of the options:
Quick Spark Guide
Click the Zoom value menu button (A) to display options (right).
Actual Size: view the document in its normal size.
Fit Page: make the width and height of the document exactly fit within the Document pane.
Fit Width: make the width of the document fit within the width of the Document pane.
Fit Visible: to view a document without any portion of page margin in the screen, select it to
make the width of the document fit within the width of the Document pane.
Fit Height: make the height of the document fit within the height of the Document pane.
Rotate the page view
To view a PDF document in a desired orientation, use view rotation features to view it properly. You
can rotate the view clockwise and counterclockwise in Doc.
View Rotation features on the Page Viewing controls bar: A. Rotate View Clockwise B. Rotate View Counterclockwise
Note: Here is the difference between Rotate View and Rotate Pages. Rotate View changes the way that a PDF file is
displayed in the Document pane. It temporarily changes the view for viewing purposes only, but no changes to page
orientation are saved to the PDF file. Rotate Pages, however, permanently rotates the pages within the PDF file.
Adjust page zoom level
You can use Zoom tools or the Zoom level controls on the Page Viewing controls bar to view a page
or an image with different magnification.
Rotate View Clockwise: click to rotate all pages of the document clockwise 90 degrees.
Rotate View Counterclockwise: click to rotate all pages of the document counterclockwise 90
Quick Spark Guide
Use the Zoom tools
View > Zoom and then select Zoom tools to zoom in, zoom out, or just view a particular area at
Zoom in/out: Select Zoom in/out to change the document magnification by preset levels.
You can click or drag a rectangle on the page.
Dynamic Zoom: Click Dynamic Zoom and then a magnifying glass will appear. Drag
up/down a page with the magnifying glass to smoothly zoom in/out pages without
sudden transitions. Or, roll up/down a mouse wheel to zoom in/out pages in preset levels.
Loupe View: Click Loupe View and click again anywhere on the page to call out the
magnifying window. You can drag the loupe rectangle around to change its loupe view.
Changing the color for the loupe rectangle is also available in the Loupe View Tool
Select View > Zoom > Loupe View.
Click an area you want to view in closer detail. A rectangle appears in the document,
corresponding to the area shown in the Loupe View Tool window. You can also drag the
rectangle to change the view.
(Optional) To change the zoom level of the Loupe tool, you can do any of the following:
Drag the slider.
Click the plus or minus buttons.
Enter a zoom value in the zoom value text box.
A. Select View > Zoom > Loupe View B. A moveable rectangle C. A magnified portion displayed in the Loupe View
Tool window with zoom level tools at the bottom
Adjust Zoom level with the Zoom level controls
Zoom in/out button: click the
button to change zoom level.
Zoom value text box: enter any number between 6.25 and 6400 into the percentage field
and press enter.
Quick Spark Guide
Zoom value menu button: click the arrow right next to the zoom text box and select a
preset percentage, ranging between 12.5% and 6400%.
Adjusting Zoom level on the Page Viewing controls bar:
A. Zoom out button B. Zoom value text box C. Zoom value menu button D. Zoom in button
Use split-window view
A document can be viewed in the Document pane, which can be divided into two panes (Horizontal
Split and Vertical Split) or four panes (Quad Split) with the Split commands. While viewing a
document with split windows, you can still scroll though pages, adjust zoom level, or jump to a
specific page in the active pane.
To use Split commands, View tab> Window and select a Split command as needed:
To create a split view
To view a document in two panes, select either Horizontal or Vertical Split.
To view a document in four panes, select Quad Split.
To resize the panes
Click and drag the splitter bars up, down, left, or right to adjust the size of the panes.
To adjust zoom level of each pane
In Horizontal Split view, click a pane to make it active and change zoom level for that active
In Vertical Split view, change zoom level for both panes.
In Quad Split view, change zoom level for all four panes.
To page through a document
In Horizontal Split view, click a pane to make it active and use the page controls buttons to go
to a specific page for the active pane only.
In Vertical Split view, use the page controls buttons to take both panes to the same page
In Quad Split view, use the page controls buttons to take all four panes to the same page
Quick Spark Guide
Documents you may be interested
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy pictures from pdf file SDK Library service wpf asp.net html dnn PROSTEP-3DPDFPro_2.1_Help_Doc7-part191
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy an image from a pdf to word SDK Library service wpf asp.net html dnn The%20World%20Best%20Boyfriend%20BY%20Durjoy%20Datta9-part1892
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Paste image into pdf acrobat software Library dll windows asp.net wpf web forms The%20World%20Best%20Boyfriend%20BY%20Durjoy%20Datta90-part1893
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy picture from pdf software application cloud windows html .net class The%20World%20Best%20Boyfriend%20BY%20Durjoy%20Datta91-part1894
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to paste a picture into pdf software control dll winforms azure .net web forms The%20World%20Best%20Boyfriend%20BY%20Durjoy%20Datta92-part1895
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Pasting image into pdf SDK Library project winforms .net wpf UWP The%20World%20Best%20Boyfriend%20BY%20Durjoy%20Datta93-part1896
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Paste picture pdf software SDK cloud windows wpf web page class The%20World%20Best%20Boyfriend%20BY%20Durjoy%20Datta94-part1897
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Copy image from pdf to ppt control software platform web page winforms .net web browser The%20World%20Best%20Boyfriend%20BY%20Durjoy%20Datta95-part1898
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy images from pdf file software control dll windows web page azure web forms The%20World%20Best%20Boyfriend%20BY%20Durjoy%20Datta96-part1899
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Copy a picture from pdf control application platform web page html azure web browser The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis0-part1900
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy pdf image into powerpoint software application dll winforms windows web page web forms The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis1-part1901
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Copy a picture from pdf SDK application service wpf windows .net dnn PoythressVernInTheBeginningWasTheWord21-part21
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy and paste a picture from a pdf document software application cloud windows azure html class protecting-personal-data-in-online-services-learning-from-the-mistakes-of-others0-part192
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Extract images from pdf files without using copy and paste Library software class asp.net windows azure ajax The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis2-part1902
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Copy paste image pdf control application platform web page azure html web browser The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis3-part1903
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy an image from a pdf in preview application control tool html web page wpf online The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis4-part1904
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy and paste a pdf image into a word document software SDK project winforms wpf web page UWP The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis5-part1905
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy a picture from a pdf file control software system azure windows web page console The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis6-part1906
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy a picture from a pdf file Library software component asp.net wpf windows mvc The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis7-part1907
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to cut an image out of a pdf SDK software API wpf winforms asp.net sharepoint The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis8-part1908
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Copy image from pdf to pdf SDK software API .net winforms wpf sharepoint The+Lion,+The+Witch+and+The+Wardrobe+by+C.S.+Lewis9-part1909
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy an image from a pdf to word software application dll winforms windows html web forms The-5-Best-Heart-Centered-Online-Marketing-Strategies0-part1910
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy picture from pdf to word control application system azure html web page console The-5-Best-Heart-Centered-Online-Marketing-Strategies1-part1911
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to paste a picture in a pdf Library control class asp.net web page windows ajax protecting-personal-data-in-online-services-learning-from-the-mistakes-of-others1-part193
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy pdf image into powerpoint control SDK platform web page wpf windows web browser the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz0-part1914
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy and paste image from pdf to word control software utility azure html asp.net visual studio the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz1-part1915
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Copy images from pdf to powerpoint control software utility azure html asp.net visual studio the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz10-part1916
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Paste image into preview pdf Library software component .net windows wpf mvc the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz100-part1917
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to cut pdf image software Library dll windows asp.net winforms web forms the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz101-part1918
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy and paste a picture from a pdf document application Library tool html .net asp.net online the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz102-part1919
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy pictures from a pdf Library control class asp.net web page wpf ajax the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz103-part1920
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to cut and paste image from pdf control SDK platform web page wpf html web browser the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz104-part1921
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to cut and paste image from pdf Library software component asp.net winforms windows mvc protecting-personal-data-in-online-services-learning-from-the-mistakes-of-others2-part194
- pdf viewer winforms c#: Cut and paste pdf image application control tool html azure asp.net online the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz105-part1922
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy picture from pdf file control SDK platform web page winforms windows web browser the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz106-part1923
- pdf viewer winforms c#: How to copy an image from a pdf in control application system azure web page windows console the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz107-part1924
- How to copy and paste an image from a pdf the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz108-part1925
- Pasting image into pdf the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz109-part1926
- Copy picture to pdf the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz11-part1927
- How to paste a picture into pdf the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz110-part1928
- How to copy text from pdf image to word the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz111-part1929
- Copy images from pdf the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz112-part1930
- How to copy picture from pdf file the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz113-part1931
- Copy and paste image from pdf protecting-personal-data-in-online-services-learning-from-the-mistakes-of-others3-part195
- How to copy picture from pdf to word the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz114-part1932
- How to copy and paste an image from a pdf the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz115-part1933
- How to copy image from pdf to word the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz116-part1934
- How to copy an image from a pdf the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz117-part1935
- Paste image into pdf form the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz118-part1936
- Cut and paste pdf image the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web-millennium-s-david-lagercrantz119-part1937
Documents you may be interested