In addition to name and contact information, these other settings can be changed:
● Profile picture: By default, a photo placeholder is displayed. To upload your own picture, select the
● Language: Choose a language from the list.
● Date Formatting: Choose a date format from the list.
● Number Formatting: Choose a number format from the list.
● Clean up notifications older than: Choose a date after which you want the system to delete notifications.
Otherwise, the system keeps the most recent 500 notifications.
● Email Notification: To receive information via email about system activities, for example when a new password
is set, enable this feature.
● Send Anonymous Usage Data: Specifies if you consent to send diagnostic and usage data to SAP.
To change your password, select Edit in your user profile. The Change Password section will appear as an option in
your user profile.
If you are using authentication via a SAML Identity Provider (IdP), select Edit in your user profile. The Password
section will appear as an option in your user profile. Selecting Change Password will redirect you to the password
change page on your IdP.
If your SAML administrator has not supplied the URL of the password change page to SAP, you will not be able
to change your password. Contact your SAML administrator.
The user profile in the application
The user profile is reused in many parts of the application, for example, to easily identify the participants in a
discussion. When you select a user in any dialog, for example when you assign a manager to a user on the User
management page, the picture from the user profile displays in addition to the display name and ID. In addition,
you can display the full user profile to get information about the user in the following areas:
● In the Collaboration panel, the name and picture of every participant of a discussion displays. If you hover the
cursor over the picture, you can display the full profile and start a one-to-one discussion with that user.
● In the Event area, the picture of the user who is assigned to an event or a task is displayed in the details of the
event and task. For example, the profile of the user that needs to review a task displays.
● In the User area of user management, you can display the full profile by clicking on the user's ID.
© 2016 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.
SAP Cloud for Analytics User Guide
Welcome to SAP Cloud for Analytics!