TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for PDF User’s Guide
bold code font
Bold code font is used in the following ways:
• In procedures, to indicate what a user types. For example: Type
• In large code samples, to indicate the parts of the sample that are of
• In command syntax, to indicate the default parameter for a
command. For example, if no parameter is specified,
MyCommand [enable | disable]
Italic font is used in the following ways:
• To indicate a document title. For example: See TIBCO ActiveMatrix
• To introduce new terms. For example: A portal page may contain
several portlets. Portlets are mini-applications that run in a portal.
• To indicate a variable in a command or code syntax that you must
replace. For example:
Key name separated by a plus sign indicate keys pressed
simultaneously. For example: Ctrl+C.
Key names separated by a comma and space indicate keys pressed one
after the other. For example: Esc, Ctrl+Q.
The note icon indicates information that is of special interest or
importance, for example, an additional action required only in certain
The tip icon indicates an idea that could be useful, for example, a way
to apply the information provided in the current section to achieve a
The warning icon indicates the potential for a damaging situation, for
example, data loss or corruption if certain steps are taken or not taken.
Table 1 General Typographical Conventions (Cont’d)