Animals in hiding.
Find the animals hiding in the following sentences.
Example Close the door at once! (rat).
1. 周at will be a real help.
2. She came late every day.
3. He came to America today.
4. Eric owes me ten cents.
5. We made errors in each one.
6. Do good workers succeed?
7. If I shout, he’ll hear me.
8. If Roger comes, we’ll begin.
9. We will go at two o’clock.
10. Is it the sixth or seventh?
11. In April I only came once.
12. I’ll sing; you hum on key.
13. I made a Xerox copy of it.
14. She clothes naked babies.
15. At last, I, Gerald, had won.
16. Was Pilar mad, ill, or glad?
17. 周at man ate eleven cookies.
18. Your comb is on the table.
19. We’re sending only one book.
20. He regrets having said that.
21. If Al concentrates, he’ll win.
22. When I withdrew, Al rushed in.
23. He called Mikko a lazy boy.
24. It’s only a kilometer away.