WBS Schedule Pro
– This option only applies when you choose to display dates as Day 1,
Day 2… or Week 1, Week 2, etc… The Pr
option uses the Project Start
Date to start counting up from this date, eg: Day 1, Day 2, etc. Pr
uses the Project Finish Date to start counting down from this date eg: Day –5, Day
–4, etc... E
k uses the earliest task displayed on the screen to start
k uses the latest task displayed on the screen to start counting
down from this date. T
uses today’s date to start counting.
– Select the date format for the timescale.
– Displays the full range of dates when applicable. For
example, if a two week period is selected, the full date range would display dates
an 1, 2016
an 14, 2016
instead of J
an 1, 2014
– Select the font size for the timescale labels.
– Select to align the labels within the time band either left, right or center.
– Select the font size of the timescale label.
– Select this to define the color of the timescale label text.
Fill – Select this to define the background color of the timescale labels.
– Select to adjust the margins around the timescale label.