WBS Schedule Pro
Create additional Gantt Bars to display above, below or on the same row as the main
Gantt Bar. This allow you to compare different sets of data to the Start and Finish
dates that are displayed by the main Gantt Bar.
Any Bars defined here are drawn between the Fr
In the case of Milestones, the Start and Finish dates are usually the same so you can
use either the Left or Right options to create a style for Milestones. If you use the
Microsoft Project's "Mark Task as Milestone" feature you can define a left, middle and
- Click to create a new Bar style.
- Click to remove the selected bar style from the chart.
- Click to rename the selected bar style.
- Select the bar style to apply to either all the Tasks, Summary Tasks or
Milestones in the chart.
- Specify the field to use for the beginning of the bar.
- Specify the field to use for the end of the bar.
- Specify where to place the additional bar relative to the main bar defined in
- Specify a Shape, Style and Color of the left edge of the bar. This option is useful
for defining Milestones.
- Select a Size, where to Align the bar within the row, Style and Color of the
main portion of the bar.