how to save pdf file in folder in c# : Bookmarks pdf SDK control project winforms azure UWP EN-05-101531-part2024

What you must report to us
Please notify us promptly by phone, mail, or in person 
whenever a change occurs that could affect your benefits. We 
explain the changes you must report to us on pages 11-17.
Family members receiving benefits based on your work 
also should report events that might affect their payments.
Information you give to another government agency may 
be provided to Social Security by the other agency, but you 
also must report the change directly to us.
NOTE: If we find that you gave us false information on 
purpose, your benefits will be stopped. For the first violation, 
your benefits will be stopped for six months; for the second 
violation, 12 months; and for the third, 24 months. Also, if 
you don’t report a change, it may result in your being paid 
too much. If you’re overpaid, you’ll have to repay the money.
Have your claim number handy when you report a 
change. If you receive benefits based on your own work, 
your claim number is the same as your Social Security 
number followed by the letters “HA.” If you receive 
benefits on someone else’s work, your claim number will 
be the other person’s Social Security number followed by a 
different letter. The award notice you received when your 
benefits started shows your claim number. You also should 
be prepared to give the date of the change, and, if different, 
the name of the person about whom the report is made.
If you work while receiving disability payments
You should tell us if you take a job or become self-
employed, no matter how little you earn. Please let us 
know how many hours you expect to work, and when 
your work starts or stops. If you still have a qualifying 
disability, you’ll be eligible for a trial work period, and you 
can continue receiving benefits for up to nine months. Also, 
tell us if you have any special work expenses because of 
your disability (such as specialized equipment, a wheelchair 
or even prescription drugs), or if there’s any change in the 
amount of those expenses.
Bookmarks pdf - add, remove, update PDF bookmarks in, ASP.NET, MVC, Ajax, WinForms, WPF
Empower Your C# Project with Rapid PDF Internal Navigation Via Bookmark and Outline
creating bookmarks pdf files; add bookmarks to pdf online
Bookmarks pdf - VB.NET PDF bookmark library: add, remove, update PDF bookmarks in, ASP.NET, MVC, Ajax, WinForms, WPF
Empower Your VB.NET Project with Rapid PDF Internal Navigation Via Bookmark and Outline
excel hyperlink to pdf bookmark; adding bookmarks to pdf document
If you receive other disability benefits
Social Security benefits for you and your family may be 
reduced if you also are eligible for workers’ compensation 
(including payments through the black lung program) or 
for disability benefits from certain federal, state, or local 
government programs. You must tell us if:
•  You apply for another type of disability benefit;
•  You receive another disability benefit or a lump-sum 
settlement; or
•  Your benefits change or stop.
If you’re offered services under the Ticket to 
Work program
Social Security may send you a “ticket” that you can 
use to get services to help you go to work or earn more 
money. You may take the “ticket” to your state vocational 
rehabilitation agency or to an employment network of your 
choice. Employment networks are private organizations 
that have agreed to work with Social Security to provide 
employment services to beneficiaries with disabilities. Your 
participation in the Ticket to Work program is voluntary, 
and we provide the services to you at no cost. For more 
information, ask us for a copy of Your Ticket to Work 
(Publication No. 05-10061).
If you move
When you plan to move, tell us your new address and 
phone number as soon as you know them. Also, please 
let us know the names of any family members who are 
getting benefits and who are moving with you. Even if you 
receive your benefits by direct deposit, we must have your 
correct address so we can send letters and other important 
information to you. Your benefits will be stopped if we’re 
unable to contact you. You can change your address at our 
Be sure you also file a change of address with your 
post office.
VB.NET PDF File Compress Library: Compress reduce PDF size in vb.
document file. Remove bookmarks, annotations, watermark, page labels and article threads from PDF while compressing. Also a preview
create pdf bookmark; add bookmark to pdf reader
C# PDF File Split Library: Split, seperate PDF into multiple files
Split PDF file by top level bookmarks. The following C# codes explain how to split a PDF file into multiple ones by PDF bookmarks or outlines.
how to add bookmarks to a pdf; create pdf bookmarks from word
If you change direct deposit accounts
If you change financial institutions, or open a new 
account, be sure to say that you want to sign up for direct 
deposit. You also can change your direct deposit online if 
you have a personal identification number and a password. 
Or, we can change your direct deposit information over 
the telephone. Have your new and old bank account 
numbers handy when you call us. They’ll be printed on 
your personal checks or account statements. Changing this 
information takes us about 30-60 days. Don’t close your old 
account until you make sure your Social Security benefits 
are being deposited into the new account.
If you’re unable to manage your benefits
Sometimes people are unable to manage their money. 
When this happens, Social Security should be notified. We 
can arrange to send benefits to a relative or other person 
who agrees to use the money to take care of the person 
for whom the benefits are paid. We call the person who 
manages someone else’s benefits a “representative payee.” 
For more information, ask for A Guide for Representative 
Payees (Publication No. 05-10076).
NOTE: People who have “power of attorney” for 
someone don’t automatically qualify to be the person’s 
representative payee.
If you get a pension from work not covered by 
Social Security
If you start receiving a pension from a job for which you 
didn’t pay Social Security taxes — for example, from the 
federal civil service system, some state or local pension 
systems, nonprofit organizations, or a foreign government 
— your Social Security benefit may be reduced. Also, tell us 
if the amount of your pension changes.
VB.NET PDF File Split Library: Split, seperate PDF into multiple
Demo Code in VB.NET. The following VB.NET codes explain how to split a PDF file into multiple ones by PDF bookmarks or outlines.
export pdf bookmarks to excel; pdf reader with bookmarks
C# PDF File Compress Library: Compress reduce PDF size in
NET framework. Remove bookmarks, annotations, watermark, page labels and article threads from PDF while compressing. C# class demo
delete bookmarks pdf; create bookmark pdf file
If you get married or divorced
If you get married or divorced, your Social Security 
benefits may be affected, depending on the kind of benefits 
you receive.
If your benefits are stopped because of marriage or 
remarriage, they may be started again if the marriage ends.
If you get:
Your own disability benefits
Your benefits will continue.
Spouse’s benefits
Your benefits will continue if you 
get divorced, and you are age 62 
or over, unless you were married 
less than 10 years.
Disabled widow’s or widower’s 
benefits (including disabled 
divorced widow’s and 
widower’s benefits)
Your benefits will continue if 
you remarry when you are age 50 
or older.
Any other kind of benefits
Generally, your benefits will 
stop when you get married. Your 
benefits may be started again if 
the marriage ends.
If you change your name
If you change your name — by marriage, divorce or court 
order — you need to tell us right away. If you don’t give us 
this information, your benefits will be issued under your 
old name and, if you have direct deposit, payments may not 
reach your account. If you receive checks, you may not be 
able to cash them if your identification is different from the 
name on your check.
.NET PDF SDK - Description of All PDF Processing Control Feastures
Fully featured PDF Viewer in HTML5; Outstanding rendering of PDF documents; Full page navigation, zooming & rotation; Outlines, bookmarks, & thumbnail display;
create bookmarks in pdf; add bookmark pdf
XDoc.Word for .NET, Advanced .NET Word Processing Features
& rotation; Outlines, bookmarks, & thumbnail display; Integrated annotation; More about Web Viewer ▶. Conversion. Word Create. Create Word from PDF; Create Word
bookmarks in pdf from word; export pdf bookmarks to text
If you care for a child who receives benefits
If you receive benefits because you are caring for a 
disabled worker’s child who is younger than age 16 or 
disabled, you should notify us right away if the child leaves 
your care. You must give us the name and address of the 
person with whom the child is living.
A temporary separation may not affect your benefits if 
you continue to have parental control over the child, but 
your benefits will stop if you no longer have responsibility 
for the child. If the child returns to your care, we can start 
sending your benefits to you again.
Your benefits usually stop when the youngest, unmarried 
child in your care reaches age 16, unless the child is disabled.
If you become a parent after entitlement
If you become the parent of a child after entitlement 
(including an adopted child) let us know so that we may 
determine if the child qualifies for benefits.
If a child receiving benefits is adopted
When a child who is receiving benefits is adopted by 
someone else, let us know his or her new name, the date 
of the adoption decree, and the adopting parent’s name and 
address. The adoption will not cause the child’s benefits 
to stop.
If you have an outstanding warrant for your arrest
You must tell us if you have an outstanding arrest 
warrant for any of the following felony offenses:
•  Flight to avoid prosecution or confinement;
•  Escape from custody; and
•  Flight-escape.
You can’t receive regular disability benefits, or any 
underpayments you may be due, for any month in which 
there is an outstanding arrest warrant for any of these 
felony offenses.
XDoc.Excel for .NET, Comprehensive .NET Excel Imaging Features
zooming & rotation; Outlines, bookmarks, & thumbnail display; Integrated annotation; More about Web Viewer ▶. Excel Convert. Convert Excel to PDF; Convert Excel
copy pdf bookmarks; bookmark pdf in preview
XDoc.PowerPoint for .NET, All Mature Features Introductions
& rotation; Outlines, bookmarks, & thumbnail display; Integrated annotation; More about Web Viewer ▶. PowerPoint Convert. Convert PowerPoint to PDF; Convert
convert word to pdf with bookmarks; export excel to pdf with bookmarks
If you’re convicted of a crime
Tell Social Security right away if you’re convicted of a 
crime. Regular disability benefits, or any underpayments 
that may be due, aren’t paid for the months a person is 
confined for a crime, but any family members who are 
eligible for benefits based on that person’s work may 
continue to receive benefits.
Monthly benefits or any underpayments that may be 
due usually aren’t paid to someone who commits a crime, 
and who is confined to an institution by court order and at 
public expense. This applies if the person has been found:
•  Not guilty by reason of insanity or similar factors 
(such as mental disease, mental defect, or mental 
incompetence); or
•  Incompetent to stand trial.
If you violate a condition of parole or probation
You must tell us if you’re violating a condition of 
your probation or parole imposed under federal or state 
law. You can’t receive regular disability benefits or any 
underpayment that may be due for any month in which you 
violate a condition of your probation or parole.
If you leave the United States
If you’re a U‮S‮ citizen, you can travel to or live in most 
foreign countries without affecting your Social Security 
benefits. There are, however, a few countries where we 
can’t send Social Security payments. These countries 
are Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cuba, Cambodia, Georgia, 
Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, North Korea, Tajikistan, 
Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
Let us know if you plan to go outside the United States 
for a trip that lasts 30 days or more. Tell us the name of 
the country or countries you plan to visit and the date you 
expect to leave the United States.
We will send you special reporting instructions and tell 
you how to arrange for your benefits while you’re away. Be 
sure to notify us when you return to the United States.
If you aren’t a U‮S‮ citizen, and you return to live in 
the United States, you must provide evidence of your 
noncitizen status to continue receiving benefits. If you 
work outside the United States, different rules apply in 
determining whether you can get your benefits.
For more information, ask any Social Security office for a 
copy of Your Payments While You are Outside the United 
States (Publication No. 05-10137).
If your citizenship status changes
If you aren’t a U.S. citizen, let us know if you become 
a U.S. citizen or if your noncitizen status changes. If your 
immigration status expires, you must give us new evidence 
that shows you continue to be in the United States lawfully.
If a beneficiary dies
Let us know if a person receiving Social Security benefits 
dies. Benefits aren’t payable for the month of death. That 
means if the person died any time in July, for example, 
the check received in August (which is payment for July) 
must be returned. If direct deposit is used, also notify the 
financial institution of the death as soon as possible so it 
can return any payments received after death.
Family members may be eligible for Social Security 
survivors benefits when a person getting disability 
benefits dies.
If you’re receiving Social Security and Railroad 
Retirement benefits
If you’re receiving both Social Security and Railroad 
Retirement benefits based on your spouse’s work, and your 
spouse dies, you must tell us immediately. You’ll no longer 
be eligible to receive both benefits. You’ll be notified which 
survivor benefit you’ll receive.
Benefits for children
If you’re receiving benefits on behalf of a child, there 
are important things you should know about his or 
her benefits.
When a child reaches age 18
A child’s benefits stop with the month before the child 
reaches age 18, unless the child is disabled or is a full-time 
elementary or secondary school student and unmarried. 
About three months before the child’s 18th birthday, you’ll 
get a letter explaining how benefits can continue. We’ll also 
send a letter to the child and a student form.
If your child’s benefits stopped at age 18, they can start 
again if he or she becomes disabled before reaching age 22 
or if he or she becomes a full-time elementary or secondary 
school student before reaching age 19. The student needs to 
contact us to reapply for benefits.
If your 18-year-old child is still in school
Your child can receive benefits until age 19 if he or she 
continues to be a full-time elementary or secondary school 
student. When your child’s 19th birthday occurs during a 
school term, benefits usually can continue until completion 
of the term, or for two months following the 19th birthday, 
whichever comes first.
You should tell us immediately if your child marries, 
is convicted of a crime, drops out of school, changes from 
full-time to part-time attendance, is expelled, suspended, or 
changes schools. You should also tell us if your child has an 
employer who is paying for your child to attend school.
In general, a student can keep receiving benefits during a 
vacation period of four months or less if he or she plans to 
go back to school full time at the end of the vacation.
If your child is disabled
Your child can continue to receive benefits after age 18 
if he or she has a disability that begins before age 22. Your 
child also may qualify for SSI disability benefits. Contact us 
for more information.
If you have a stepchild and get divorced
If you have a stepchild who is getting benefits based on 
your work, and you divorce the child’s parent, you must tell 
us as soon as the divorce becomes final. Your stepchild’s 
benefit will stop the month after the divorce becomes final.
Reviewing your medical condition
All people receiving disability benefits must have their 
medical conditions reviewed from time to time. Your 
benefits will continue unless there is strong proof that your 
condition has improved medically and that you’re able to 
return to work.
Frequency of reviews
How often your medical condition is reviewed depends 
on how severe it is and the likelihood it will improve. 
Your award notice tells you when you can expect your first 
•  Medical improvement expected — If your condition is 
expected to improve within a specific time, your first 
review will be six to 18 months after you started getting 
disability benefits.
•  Improvement possible — If improvement in your medical 
condition is possible, we’ll review your case about every 
three years.
•  Improvement not expected — If your medical condition 
is unlikely to improve, we’ll review your case about 
every five to seven years.
What happens during a review?
We’ll send a letter to you telling you that we’re 
conducting a review. Soon after that, someone from your 
local Social Security office will contact you to explain the 
review process and your appeal rights. The Social Security 
representative will ask you to provide information about 
your medical treatment and any work that you may have 
A team consisting of a disability examiner and a doctor 
will review your file and request your medical reports. You 
may be asked to have a special examination. We’ll pay for 
the examination and some of your transportation costs.
When a decision is made, we’ll send a letter to you. If 
we decide that you still have a qualifying disability, your 
benefits will continue.
If we decide you no longer have a qualifying disability, 
and you disagree, you can file an appeal. If you decide not 
to appeal the decision, your benefits will stop three months 
after we decide that your disability ended.
For more information, ask us for a copy of Your Right 
to Question the Decision to Stop Your Disability Benefits 
(Publication No. 05-10090).
Helping you return to work
After you start receiving disability benefits, you may 
want to try working again. There are special rules, 
called work incentives, that can help you keep your cash 
benefits and Medicare while you test your ability to 
work. For more information about the ways we can help 
you return to work, ask for Working While Disabled—
How We Can Help (Publication No. 05-10095). Detailed 
information about work incentives can be found in our 
Red Book (Publication No. 64-030). Also visit our website,
Documents you may be interested
Documents you may be interested