Operating manual 1303.6538.62 - 05
Press 0 to 9 once to enter the corresponding numbers.
Press the keys repeatedly to select one of the other characters
assigned to the key.
Wait 2 seconds to confirm an entry.
Use . or – to enter a dot or a hyphen.
Use the sign key to change from upper case to lower case and
Use the checkmark key to enter a space.
Use the BACK key to correct wrong entries, deleting the
character to the left of the current cursor position.
Press ENTER to complete an entry.
Press ESC CANCEL to close the popup dialog, discarding the
3. To enter letters you can also use one of the following methods:
If the active input field has a
symbol, then use the analyzer's on-screen
Otherwise, use an external keyboard or a mouse and Windows XP's on-screen
Using the Analyzer's On-Screen Keyboard
The on-screen keyboard allows you to enter characters, in particular letters, without an
external keyboard. It is available for all character input fields which have a
Operation with front panel keys
1. Place the cursor into a character data input field in a dialog or in the numeric entry
2. Press ENTER or the Checkmark key to open the on-screen keyboard.
3. Use the cursor keys or turn the rotary knob to move the cursor to a character.
4. Press ENTER or the rotary knob to select the character for the input string.
5. After completing the input string use the Right Field key to move to the OK button.
6. Press ENTER or the rotary knob to apply your selection and close the keyboard.
Operation with a mouse
1. Click the keyboard symbol to open the on-screen keyboard.
2. Click a sequence of characters and OK to apply your selection and close the