Working with images and graphic elements
Last updated 4/30/2011
Completing the Choose Enclosure on Website dialog box
Use the Choose Enclosure on Website dialog box to add an enclosure, such as a podcast, from your website to your
1 Select an enclosure by doing one of the following:
• If the enclosure is in a folder on the website you are currently browsing, select the enclosure.
• If the enclosure is not in a folder on the current website, use the Look In pop-up menu to navigate to the correct
website folder, and then select the enclosure.
Depending on the type of enclosure you select, a preview may appear so that you can confirm that you’re selecting
the correct one.
2 Click the folder icons as necessary:
• Up One Level moves the selection up one level in the folder structure.
• New Folder lets you add a folder to your website.
• Delete Folder removes the selected folder from your website.
Note: You can delete folders only if they are empty. For information about removing pages from your website, see
“Delete a web page or file” on pag e76.
3 Click OK.
The enclosure appears as a link in the status bar.
Click the Delete button if you want to delete the enclosure.
Using the Browse For Enclosure dialog box
Use the Browse For Enclosure dialog box to find the enclosure you want to add to your blog entry. The procedures
vary depending on whether your default media player is Windows Media Player or QuickTime.
To use the Browse For Enclosure dialog box to find an enclosure (Windows Media Player):
1 Browse to the page that contains the link to the desired audio or video file by doing either of the following:
• Click links in the current page.
• Type a web address (URL) in the Address text box, and then click Go.
2 (Optional) Click the navigation buttons in the toolbar in the dialog box as necessary:
Note: In Mac OS, the navigation icons do not have labels. If you need help identifying an icon, position the pointer
over the icon to see a tooltip.
Returns to the previous page.
Advances a page.
Cancels the page download.
Updates your view of the page.
3 When you are viewing the page with the link, right-click the hyperlink of the audio or video file, and then select
4 Paste this path in the address bar in the Browse For Enclosure dialog box, and then click Go.
The audio or video file opens in Windows Media Player in a separate window and begins to play.