Corel VideoStudio Pro User Guide
• Space Evenly Horizontally — Moves all selected objects (except
left/right most objects) horizontally to even horizontal space.
This menu item is only available when more than three objects
• Equal Width/Height — Resizes all selected objects (except model
object) to the same width/height as model object.
• Equal Width and Height — Resizes all selected objects (except
model object) to the same width and height as model object.
To arrange the Z-order of menu objects
• Right-click the menu object in the Preview Window, select Align,
and choose from the following alignment options:
• Bring Forward — Brings selected object one layer forward.
• Send Backward — Sends selected object one layer backward.
• Bring to Front — Brings selected object to front.
• Send to Back — Sends selected object to the layer just above the
To copy and paste shape menu object attributes
• Right-click the menu object in the Preview Window and select
Copy Shape Attributes or Paste Shape Attributes.
Note: You can copy and paste attributes such as width, height,
rotation degree, distortion, transparency, shadows and highlights.
Text boundary, however, cannot be copied.
To add menu filters and transition effects
Click a menu object in the Preview Window.
Choose the filter or effects to apply in the Edit tab.
• Moving Path — Applies a predefined motion path to menu
objects such as titles, thumbnail buttons, and navigation