If you want to add to this database then you select a category and
import your graphic. You can also create[B]New databases of your own
and [C]Selectthem when needed. Those of you who are new to the
program might find it easier to add to the current database. You might
add new categories however, maybe one called Clients, another called
Holidays, one called Logos, etc. The reason you might want to Create
New databases is because of size. If you are using the Spooler
application and have added any new graphics, you will need to
[D]copy the database to the Spoolerbefore printing. The larger
the database, the longer it takes to copy.
Let’s say I want to add my graphics to the current database. There
are 4 [E]Categories(Sample Graphics, More Samples, Proof Sheets,
Portfolio Layout),but I want to [F]Add a new Category called Holidays.
Then I would like to [G]Import a Christmas graphic frame from the
TEPS Install CDto use with my photos. These are the steps I’ll need to
follow from the Setup Overlay Databasewindow:
1. Insert the TEPS-2000 install CD into the CD drive in the computer
2. Click the Addbutton under the Categorywindow
3. Type in Holidays for the name and click OK
4. On the left side, click theImportbutton under Overlays
5. Check that the pull down window says Desktop
If it doesn’t, pull down the arrows
to locate Desktop and release.
6. In the menu below locate TEPS-2000 CD, click once on it to
highlight it and then click Open.
7. Click once on the folder labeled TriPrism Graphicsto highlight it and
then click Open
8. Click once on the folder labeled Holidaysto highlight it and then
9. Click once on the folder labeled Xmas/SeasGreetto highlight it and
then click Open