This product shall be operated by the power source as indicated on the product's data plate. Consult
your local power company to check if your power source meets the requirements.
• Connect this product to a protective earth circuit.
This product is supplied with a plug that has a protective earth pin. The plug fits only into an
earthed electrical outlet. This is a safety feature. If the plug doesn't fit to the outlet, contact an
electrician to replace the outlet to avoid risk of electric shock. Never use an earthed adapter
plug to connect the product to the electrical outlet that has no earth connection terminal.
Improper connection of a grounding conductor may cause electric shock.
Plug the power cord directly into a grounded electrical outlet. To prevent overheat and a fire
accident, do not use an extension cord, a multi-plug adaptor or a multiple connector. Consult
your local Fuji Xerox representative to check if an outlet is grounded.
Connect this product to a branch circuit or an outlet that has larger capacity than the rated
ampere and voltage of this product. See the data plate on the rear panel of this product for its
rated ampere and voltage.
Never touch the power cord with wet hands. It may cause electric shock.
Do not place an object on the power cord.
Always keep the plug connection free of dust. The dusty and damp environment may bring
about minute electric current in a connector. It may generate heat and eventually cause a fire
To avoid the risk of electric shock and a fire accident, only use the power cord supplied with this
product or the ones designated by Fuji Xerox.
The power cord is exclusive use for this product. Do not use it for any other product.
Do not damage or alter the power cord. Damage and alteration may generate heat and
eventually cause electric shock or a fire accident.
If the power cord is damaged or insulated wires are exposed, contact your local Fuji Xerox
representative for its replacement. Do not use a damaged or uninsulated cord to avoid the risk
of electric shock and a fire accident.
When cleaning this product, always switch off and unplug it. Access to a live machine interior
may cause electric shock.
When cleaning this product, switch off the product and its switchboard (branch circuit). Access
to a live machine interior may cause electric shock.
Do not unplug or re-plug this product with the switch on. Plugging and unplugging a live
connector may deform the plug and generate heat, and eventually cause a fire accident.