To sort the copy output: For example, if you make two copies of three page documents, one complete
three page document will be printed followed by the second complete document.
• You can collate more pages when optional memory module is installed.
Load the document(s) face up with top edge in first into the ADF.
Place a single document face down on the document glass, and close the document cover.
• "Making Copies From the Document Glass" on page 162
• "Making Copies From the ADF" on page 164
Press the Copy button.
Select Collated, and then press the
Select the desired setting, and then press the
• Values marked by an asterisk (*) are the factory default menu settings.
If necessary, customize the copy settings including the number of copies, contrast, and image
• "Setting Copy Options" on page 165.
Press the Start button to begin copying.
When you are using the document glass and it is set to On, the display prompts you for
If you want to place a new document, press the button to select Yes, and then press the
Another display prompts you for placing next page.
Replace the document with a new document.
Select Continue, and then press the
Does not copy in collated order.
Copies in collated order.
Only the documents loaded from ADF are copied in