ESKOARTWORK WEBCENTER RELEASE NOTES
Visualizer can build models based on the following structural design file
• ArtiosCAD .ard files
• Studio Toolkit for Flexibles .bag files
• Score! .vlm files
Collada .zae files with arbitrary 3d shapes, with printable areas defined
(if supplied by EskoArtwork products). Collada archives created by non-
EskoArtwork products can be used in Studio Visualizer but will not have
a printable area
Visualizer has extensive help to guide users through the design and export of
Collada files via the Help > Help Topics > Build Model From Scratch option.
In short, to start designing around a structural design file in Visualizer, click
the Import button on the toolbar, browse to an appropriate file and click
Open to import the structural design file based on one of the aforementioned
The background environment can be changed by clicking Scene > Environment
and selecting from a list of installed environments.
The structural design can be altered in a variety of ways via the Process
• Substrates can be selected and changed in the Substrate Selector.
• A two dimensional model can be transformed into a folded 3D box using
the Folding Features.
• Process colors can be added using the proc ess color (li tho) operation.
• Spot colors can be added using a spot color operation.
• Special finishes can be added using a varnish from the varnishes
Exporting the Coll ada fi le
1. Click the Export 3D for Viewing button
or choose Output > Export
3D file for Viewing